Christmas

I'm so sorry I didn't have a note at the end of the other chapter! My dad was rushing me off the computer! Enjoy! :D MESSAGE TO TAYLOR: THERE IS A TATTOO PART AND I WAS NOT TRYING TO COPY YOU, IVE HAD THIS IDEA FROM THE START SO DONT THINK I STOLE IT CUZ I DIDNT. AND I ALREADY HINTED AT THE TATTOO IN AN EARLIER PART 

_________________________________________________________________________

Nialls POV:

Today is Christmas! Caitlin woke me up and now we arew running around the house waking everybody else up. Caitlin was running wild screaming in everybody's ears. No one seemed to care really, because everything was ok at the moment. No drama, just pure happiness. 

Caitlin made us all breakfast, and I wouldn't let her see the tree. She's going to be surprised at all of the presents that are under there for all of us. I finally let her in and she screamed.

"This is the biggest Christmas I've ever had! I feel five all over again!" she squealed, giving me a tight hug. 

"I know it's what you've always wanted. I remember you would come over to my house on Christmas days and spend it with my family instead, and sometimes your brother would come too, to get away from your parents." I whispered in her ear, instantly regreting it. 

"Yeah. Remember when you gave me that necklace. I still have it. It's taped into the scrapbook." she whispered back, smiling. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then went to sort out the presents. She finally had everyone's presents in piles.

"I want to open my stuff last!" she screamed, jumping into her pile of presents. 

"Ok, but I want to open first!" Louis said in a childish way. They both laughed and Louis tore open his first present. A bag of carrots? He read the tag out loud.

"To, Louis. From Caitlin. Remember the old days when the video diaries were still new? I miss those days. They even took them down recently! I needed to bring back those memories and get you carrots. :)"

He smirked and opened the bag. He started chewing on the carrots and opened the rest of his presents.

Next was Taylor, who got a lovely heart ring on it from Zayn, and a few other things.

Harry got a gold thong from Louis. I'm scared to know why... Harry also got a few other weird things from Harry. 

Gill got some new CDs from Harry, and stuff from other's too. Everyone else opened their presents, and finally it was my turn. I'm purposly saving Caitlin's for last.

Finally, it's time for her present. It was a tiny box. I opened it and there was just a folded paper inside.

Niall, I know this is not much for a present, but I couldn't find you anything. Sorry for being a terrible girlfriend lol :). I'm just writing this to say I love you, and you will never be replaced. Haha I lied, I did get you a present. :P I got you some new Supras and snapbacks!! Yeah! Lol they're in your closet, I hid them there this morning. Hope you like them! :D

I laughed to myself and headed upstairs. No one even noticed but Caitlin. I opened the closet door and there was oneblack pair with white stripes, one that's black with neon green straps, and a pair that's blue with white stripes. There were like ten new snapbacks. I picked out my favorite and put it on. I went back downstairs and Caitlin beamed when she saw me wearing it. 

Caitlin started opening her presents, and saved mine for last. She opened the envelope and took out the pieces of paper. They were her sketches of where she wants her tattoo eventually. 

"Wait, does this mean.." a huge smile grew on her face and she jumped on me in joy. Taylor looked at it and finally understood. I was taking Caitlin to get the tattoos she always wanted. She never went because she didn't have the money, but I do! 

"Wait, I can get all of these? But the infinity one is for two people, and you said you didn't want a tattoo."

"I do now." I smirked and her smile grew even wider. 

"When can we go?" she asked, very excited.

"Tomorrow. They're not open today." I said, pulling her on my lap on the floor.

"Niall's getting his first tattoo!" Liam said, "Now we're all going to have one!" the boys cheered and the girls laughed. I love our family, the 8 of us. It's so perfect. 

There was a knock on the door and Caitlin got it. She came back with a little box.

"Someone left this box on the step for me...should I open it?"

"Go ahead." Liam urged. She opened the box and a necklace sat in it. It was a beautiful butterfly, and it was sparkling with many carots of diamonds.

"Niall, did you get this?" she said finally finding the tag. Before I could answer, her face got red and she threw the box on the ground.

"Well, someone's a bit picky." Zayn said, staring at the box looking a bit annoyed.

"It's not from Niall you dip shit! It's from that idiot Chuck! What kind of name is Chuck anyways, I mean come on!" Zayn chuckled at that and she picked up the box again. She threw it into the road and slammed the door.

"Well, this Christmas is ruined." she said sighing and heading up stairs. I frowned and sat down. Louis sat in the huge pile of wrapping paper, then threw it all away. We all thnaked each other for the presents then headed our own way in silence. I headed up to our room and Caitlin was just lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I slowly closed the door and layed down next to her. 

"Hey, it's not that bad." I said, squeezing her hand. She nodded in agreement and sighed. 

"I can make it better." I said, giving her a cheeky smile. She smirked and kissed me. Boy, am I glad that door is closed, we don't want people seeing what's about to go down. ;)

________________________________________________________________________

Hello people! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE KEEP READING ON!!! i LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3