The Wedding

Caitlins POV:

Today is the day. I'm getting married to my love, Niall Horan. My life really is a fairytale. 

I can't wait to see Niall, waiting at the end of the isle with the priest and everyone else. This is so exciting.

"You ready?" Taylor came in smiling. The dress I picked for them is a baby blue dress with a white bow in their hair. 

"Yeah, but I'm nervous."

"Don't worry, I was too. Look, everything is going to be perfectly fine." she smiled and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much. For always being there for me."

"No problem. It's worth it." I nearly cried right there, out of happiness. I'm so glad all of the bad parts of my life are gone. Now I have Niall forever, to always be there to love me. Now I know that someone will always love me.

"Ok, I got to get out there. Have fun." she waved and went out of the tent and walked out on to the sunny beach where the wedding was. She went to her side of the alter, and I slipped back into the tent. I fixed my makeup and hair, and waited for my moment to go out there. Finally, Liam came in.

"We're going out in ten minutes. Thought I'd spend them here with you since I'm walking you down anyways." he smiled and pulled a chair next to me.

"Thanks Liam."

"You look absolutely beautiful."

"Haha, thanks. It's the perfect dress."

My dress is white and flowy, with sky blue accents and I had a white flower in my hair to match. It's a simple dress, but perfect for me. 

"Do you think it's weird that my parents aren't here, and my brother didn't want to come?" I asked him.

"No. You didn't invite your parents for obvious reasons, and you brother is just a jerk for not wanting to show up. It's not your fault." she assured me, patting my back. 

"Ok." I smiled at him and gave him a big hug. The priest poked his head into the tent.

"You guys ready?" I nodded and took Liam's hand. The music started and we walked out of the tent. The set up looked beautiful. I looked up to see Niall waiting at the end, staring at me in awe. I smiled at him and I felt like this smile could never disappear. I finally reached the end and Liam left me and went to his spot next to and behind Niall. I smiled at Niall and he grinned back. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. 

The priest went through with the usual and the butterflies became more intense in my stomach. 

"You may now kiss the bride." I've been waiting for these words my whole life. I can't believe I'm hearing them with Niall. 

I leaned up towards Niall and kissed him. Everyone cheered and clapped.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by my waist. We finally pulled away and I smiled at him. 

"I can't believe this really happened." he smiled and I put my head on his shoulder. 

Later on, it was time for the first dance. I have no idea what the song is, since Niall insisted he has to pick it out.

The boys got up on the stage, except Niall.

"We are going to sing the first song, since it's one of our's." 

The music started and I looked to Niall. He would pick this song, it's so perfect. They started singing Truly Madly Deeply.

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me

Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?

Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss

And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,

I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl

And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed

And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said?

And tender touches, just to show you how I feel

Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this

I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same

My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

And truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I'm not a casualty,

I hope you won't get up and leave

Might not mean that much to you

But to me it's everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love (in love) with you (with you),

In love (in love) with you (with you)

With you, oh!

Liam sang Niall's parts, but Niall sang them quietly to me as we danced. When it was finally over, I kissed him. 

"That was perfect Niall." he smiled and we looked into each other's eyes. 

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Caitlin. And I will never stop loving you. Caitlin, nobody compares to you."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm almost crying right now, because this is the last part besides the epilogue! AHH :'( I really hope you guys enjoyed this story, and see how I used Nobody Compares at the end, haha. Thank you so much for reading, and I really hope you enjoyed it! I really loved writing this story. The prequel is next! I love you all! :D :D <3 <3

                                                  -Caitlin <3