Party

Liams POV:

Everything is changing so fast. So much drama, and then solving. It's so much. Zayn and Taylor are already married, on their honey moon! It's all so much! I feel like its' going by so fast. We all really need to relax and have fun together. Zaylor should be back next week, Delilah just moved in, so we'll all be in one house. We really need to, just lay back a bit.

I walked into the lounge and saw everyone in there, even Zayn and Taylor.

"Well you guys are back early." I said, sitting in a chair.

"Yeah, we did everything so fast, there wasn't much left to do." Taylor shurgged.

"I think we all need to spend more time together. You know, live while we're young." I winked and Delilah was the only one to laugh.

"Seriously guys. We should have a party!" Harry said, jumping up.

"ORGY TIME!" Caitlin screamed, jumping up. We all laughed at her humor. She's really funny, haha.

"You're so dirty!" Louis said, smacking her arm. We all laughed again.

"Ok, everyone invite their friends. GO!" Niall said, with Caitlin on his back. When did she get there... He ran up the stairs with her still on him and everyone else pulled out their phones and texted everyone. Then I got a text from Louis.

L- Hey party at our place tonite! Bring all the fun stuff you can find! Invite everyone you know!

"What the hell Louis? I live here!"

"Oh well!" He sat down and pulled Delilah on to his lap. He's so weird. Delilah giggled as he whispered things into her ear.

Zayn and Taylor were dancing around to Little Mix on the radio, which is ironic because he wants nothing to do with Perrie anymore. I went upstairs to my room and saw Niall and Caitlin prank calling people. Right now they were prank calling Paul. He was going to kill them for this. The voices they're using are hilarious though!

C- Omg is this Paul, 1D's body guard?

P- Um..yes who is this?

C- I'm your biggest fan! Omg omg omg omg omg tell Caitlin she's a bitch and that Niall's mine!

P- Excuse me, but Niall loves Caitlin so please shut up before I call the police.

C-Ok..

N- Omg is that Paul? Tell him I want to marry him!

P- Um I'm married. Please hang up this is- wait...I've heard that fake girl voice before. Niall, and Caitlin I'm guessing, I'm going to get you for this, you watch.

C- Suuuuuure Paul. Whatever you say, bye!

Niall hung up the phone and they both cracked up. I smiled and started towards my room again. I sat down and started texting all of my contacts.

I come back downstairs and see the decorations are set. There's streamers hanging every where, and Harry, Louis, and Delilah are blowing up tons of balloons. Taylor and Zayn were setting up different colored lights and strobe lights everywhere.

"How do you have all this stuff?" I said, looking around at all the party stuff they had.

"Caitlin and I threw parties all the time. We have thousands of balloons, streamers, and cool lights for every floor!" she said squealing. Niall and Caitlin came downstairs.

"We're gonna go get the food and drinks and all that shit." Caitlin said carelssly, running out the door.

"I love how free she is! Just found out today thatb she's the party type!" said Niall smiling, pulling down his fist like he scored.

********************************************************************************************************

It's time for this party. Taylor turned off the normal lights and put the cool ones in. Caitlin and Niall came back. Niall was pushing five coolers through the door full of beer, and all other types of drinks. Caitlin was holding four duffle bags full of food. Geez, she really knows how to throw a party.

"Wait, I have a surprise!" she said running back to the car. She came back holding large grocery bags full of glow sticks and everything neon. She ran back out and had bins full of blow up animals like zebras and..narwhals? She handed them to me and once again went to the car. She came back with loads of body paint and glitter. She smirked at Taylor. These products obviously brought back memories.

People started coming in, dressed all in party clothes, like really sexy clothes. Kind of like in Sorry For Party Rocking by LMFAO.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go change into something different." Caitlin winked at Niall and ran upstairs.

"I can't wait to see this!" Niall said rubbing his hand together. I laughed. Caitlin came back down with a Superman crop top, short black shorts, Superman converse, and a Superman snapback.

"I'm really such a nerd." she said, adjusting her glasses.

"Nerds are hot, just like you." Niall winked and wrapped his arm around her waist. She giggled and then we all brought the stuff inside.

As the party raged on, the music became louder, and the party became crazier. This is the first time I've seen Caitlin drunk, and man, she's crazy, but fun! She was painting herself with body paint, making a Superman symbol on her stomach, and writing "I LOVE NIALL" all over herself. Niall helped her, and it was hilarious because she ripped off his shirt and shorts until he was in boxers. Then, she painted the same Superman symbol on his chest and wrote "I LOVE CAITLIN" all over him.

"We match!" she said, jumping up and down. She took another large gulp from her beer, along with Niall. He was drunk too. They picked up jars of glitter and ran around the crowded house, throwing it at everyone. They ran upstairs to their bathroom and, only God knows what they did up there.

This familiar girl walked up to me.

"Hey Liam! We met on the plane that one time! It's Abby!" she said, hugging me.

"Oh hi Abby!"

"Liam, do you wanna go on a date with me?" she said in her beautiful British accent. I nodded and she squeled and hugged me. She kissed me on the lips and I could feel the sparks. Well, this all happened fast.

Niall came running down the stairs, holding a blown up narwhal, with Caitlin riding that narwhal. In his other hand, was a blown up zebra. They ran outside and started bouncing on the blow up, around the yard. Other people started joining in. This is the best party I've ever been to.

The next morning...

Nialls POV:

I woke up on the front lawn, along with a whole bunch of people. I have no idea what happened last night..

"Niall! Where are you? Where am I?" I heard a confused Caitlin say. I got up and walked towards the voice. Caitlin was at the top of a tree, along with a load of beer bottles. She was covered in "I LOVE NIALL", glitter, and streamers. I was covered in the same except I said "I LOVE CAITLIN".

"Whatever happened last night, I'm sure it was sick." she screamed down from the top of the tree. We both laughed. She sat up, which made her fall out of the tree.

"Ugh, shit." she said, picking herself up." She examined herself and looked at her arm. There was a smudge of paint like something was there before but someone washed it off. There was a tattoo of, me! I looked at my arm and saw Caitlin on it.

"What the fuck?" she said quietly.

"That party must've been awesome. Just wish I remembered!" she said, throwing her arms around me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Omg I wish I could've been at this party! Liam and Abby! Yeah! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND KEEP READING ON PLEASE OMG OMG OMG SO MANY READS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND KEEP READING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3