Abby

Liams POV:

Abby is just perfect.

She has ginger hair, plain green eyes, and cute freckles. We are together everyday. The boys likeed her except for Niall, and Caitlin and Taylor didn't like her either. I just don't get it. How could you not like her?

"Liam, she's a gol diggah. It's so ah-ee-us." Caitlin said with a mouth full of cereal.

"No she's not! Why do you think that?" I said, taking a bite of my toast.

Taylor walked in and sat next to Caitlin. She entered the convo.

"Well, you met her once on the air plane. Then she get's to our party some how, and randomly asks you out. She barely knows you, like, really dude. C'mon." she shoved her spoon towards me and I scooted back in my chair. Caitlin continued their point.

"How many things have you bought her in the past three days exactly...I believe you bought her 10 new outfits, some Gucchi shit, and you redecorated her appartment with her. Oh wait, I forgot that you are leaving for Paris with her tomorrow. Yeah, she's not digging at all!" she said sarcastically, and rolling her eyes. I sighed. They were kind of right. But I really liked Abby...

"Hef's ma chawenge to you." Caitlin said pointing her spoon at me, with her mouth full again.

"Don't buy her ANYTHING, in Paris. You can split on the food and the room and stuff, but all those little trinkets and shit, don't buy them. See how long you have her then." Taylor nodded as Caitlin finished her cereal.

"Ok fine."

"She's gonna try to convince ya. Don't fall for it. Stick to your promise." said Caitlin. Niall walked in.

"Hey Ni!" he pushed her off the cahir playfully, then pulled her back on to his lap.

"Ok.." I said, confused. Abby walked in through the front door and Caitlin tripped her. Luckily she didn't see it was her and thought she tripped over the table leg.

"Liam, we need to move this table so people don't trip on it." she started pushing the table but Caitlin pushed it back (they were at opposite sides of the table).

"Haha Caitlin, this table needs to be moved." she said in one of those voices where you try to sound sweet but you're really annoyed.

"Too bad. This table belongs here. My house, not your's." Caitlin pushed it back towards Abby.

"Well, other people walk through here, and hit their leg and trip, so it needs to be moved." she pushed it back. Caitlin gave it a forceful push back towards Abby and her temper broke.

"Bitch, if you were actually smart, you would know that I tripped you. I hate you, you're a gold digger and you just use Liam to get things. Fuck you, and get out of my house, bitch." she stood up and walked towards Abby. She looked angry.

"I said, LEAVE!" she screamed in her face. Abby went to walk out but Caitlin tripped her again and she fell hard on the floor.

"If you ever come back, it'll be worse. I don't ever want to see your face again, you bastard." Caitlin shoved her out the door and slammed it. She came back in rage and went to me.

"Liam, you have some options. Either break up with her, or move out because she's not allowed here and I never wanna see that bitch again. I can't stand her. I hated her from the start." she said, going back to Niall's lap. We wrapped an arm around her, trying to calm her down. I got up and was upset with what she just did.

"Guess I'm moving out then." I went upstairs and packed my things. I left the house, into Abby's car. I told her what was going on and she smirked. What was that supposed to mean?

******************************************************************************************************

Nialls POV:

Caitlin rested he head on my shoulder.

"I can't stand that bitch. How could he not see that she's a horrible person?" she said, digging her head into shoulder more. She sighed and put her hand on my shoulder. I hugged her close and Taylor just left the room in silence. I picked her up and brought her out to the car.

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted. I'm not a mornin' person." she slumped into the car seat.

"Where are we goin'?" she asked, half asleep now.

"It's a surprise." I said smiling. To cheer her up, I'm bringing her to a choclate shop I heard about. Maybe she'll be less stressed.

When we were there I had to wake her up.

"Oh Caitlin, we're not even dressed. Ah, what am I saying? Since when do we care?' I said stupidly. She laughed and took my side. I pulled her close and she fit perfectly next to me. We walked in and she almost fell to the ground.

"No..way!" she said, running away from me into the large store of chocolate. I chased after her. She looked like a kid in a candy shop. It was so cute. I pulled out my phone and video taped it. She ran from shelf to shelf, grabbing everything she liked. She went up to pay and pulled out her credit card.

"Let me pay for that Cait."

"No Ni. I'm not Abby. I'm not gonna make ya buy me everything." we both cracked up and then she looked up at a girl giving her an evil look.

Abby.

"I work here you know."

"Ok, that's cool. Ring me up. And by the way, I can assure you I'll be a normal customer." Caitlin smiled at Abby and she looked like she wanted to kill herself. The total price was 200 euros! How do you spend that much money on chocolate? Well, that's Caitlin for ya.

"Bye Abby. By the way, don't expect a bunch of expensive shit from Liam. He made a promise he wouldn't buy you anything, to see if you were really a gold digger or not. Sorry Abby!" Caitlin laughed and walked away. Abby looked shocked and disappointed. Good, she deserves this, not Liam.

When we got to the car, Caitlin split the chocolate between us. She got more, of course. I don't care though, it's her money.

This chocolate is amazing. Caitlin was nearly done with it all by the time we got home. Right when we walked in Louis and Delilah ambushed her.

"I hear you have chocolate." Louis said, pinning Cait to the wall in a playful way.

"Nope." she said, stuffing the last bit in her mouth.

"Damn you." Delilah said laughing. They ran outside and got into the car, probably going to get chocolate now.

"Well, that was..awkward." Caitlin said laughing. I walked into the kitchen and found a note.

Zayn and Taylor- at a film

Harry, Louis, and Delilah - heading to the choc. shop

Well, at least we know where everyone is. We have the house to ourselves.

Caitlin came up to me and was so close that our stomachs were touching.

"Whatcha wanna do? We have the house to ourselves." she smirked and kissed me.

"I think I got the message." I said, wrapping my arms around her. She raised her eyes brows and I picked her up. I ran upstairs and slammed her door shut. Things were about to get heated. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh Abby, I hate her already. What do you guys think of her? Rate me 1-10 in the comments if you'd like! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING AND KEEP READING ON PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE KEEP READING I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3