Summer

It's now July!!!!!!!!!

Nialls POV:

Caitlin is no where to be seen. I woke up this morning and she wasn't sleeping next to me. I'm scared. I don't know if someone took her, or if anything related happened.

I got up and opened the door. A bucket full of water and glitter poured over my head. It was ice cold, which felt refreshing on this hot day, but still...Caitlin did this. I knew right away because of the glitter, it's like her trade mark.

I heard several other screams from the guest rooms upstairs. I ran downstairs to see what else she planned and we sprayed right in the face with a water gun. I looked up and saw Caitlin running away. She pointed to the table before she ran out the door. I walked over to it and read a note that she wrote.

Hey guys!

Since it's so fricken hot out, we are going to have a water war with hundreds of water balloons and water guns! Your supplies are on the table. Here are the teams:

Me and Niall <3

Louis and Lilah

Zayn and Taylor

Harry and Liam

Have fun! There are forts outside that if you are at your team fort, you can't be hit. Now grab your supplies, and go find your forts! By the way, the refill station is in the center of the back yard! Have fun!

Aw that's so cute that she arranged this. Now I sound cheesy, haha. I called everyone downstairs and read them the note. We all changed into normal clothes and went outside to our forts. I found our's, and Caitlin was crouched down behind it.

"You ready for this Ni?" she said, taking something out of her pocket. She sprinkled red glitter on my hair and I realized that she had this glitter in her hair too.

"We're a team, we have to match!" she said, clapping her hands. I laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. I loved kissing her, it felt like that very first kiss again, the best kiss ever.

Caitlin stood up and walked to the middle of the yard. There was a large boom box there. She inserted a mix CD and hit play. It started out with Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Wow, she would.

Everyone started running around the yard, spraying each other. She tumbled into a bush and I followed. Zayn and Taylor snuck by and she jumped out and sprayed them. Zayn started screaming about his hair. He puted, fixed it, then ran away. Taylor was now soaking wet from Caitlin spraying her, and vice versa.

She pulled back into the bush, soaking wet, full of blue glitter, which must be Zaylor's color.

"Aw you look so cute." I said which made her blush.

"Why do you all of a sudden call me cute, and pretty, beautiful, and gorgeous out of the blue?" she said, giving me a weird look.

"Because you need to know that you're all those things. You think I'm lying but I'm not." she shook her head and rolled her eyes. She took off towards Harry who was not hidden very well. After a few seconds he was soaking wet and filled with red glitter. Caitlin laughed and ran back to our fort. I followed her and we hid behind it.

"No one can come back here besides us, right?" I said, pulling her attention from the battle field.

"Yeah...why.." she said suspiciously.

"Just askin'" I said, scooching closer to her.

"What is up with you? Your not yourself." she said, getting up.

"Wait Caitlin. I..just don't want to lose you."

"Well if you keep...whatever that is up, that player shit, you're gonna lose me." she said, sitting back down again.

"Ok, I'll stop." I said, putting around her. It felt so right. I thought about what Taylor said. Maybe I was ready, and maybe she was too. I'll give it some more time.

Liam ran in from the back yard, and Caitlin got up and chased after him. He turned, saw her, and ran faster.

"Oh no you don't!" she yelled. She lunged for him, but missed, and fell face flat into the pavement of the driveway.

"Ugh, shit." she stood up, rubbing her face. I ran closer and saw that her face was covered in blood from scraping the pavement.

"Oh Cait-"

"Niall, please don't worry. I''l just go clean up." she said, running in the house. Liam ran up to me.

"What happened?" he said, pointing to the spots of blood on the pavement.

"She said she's fine because she doesnt want me worrying. Well, I don't care. I'm going inside to see if she's alright. I ran inside, the music still blasting and the water war still going on, and ran to all the bathrooms. She was in the one in her room. The door was locked and I heard sighing from coming inside. She was talking to someonne. Oreo.

"Ugh Oreo I shound crazy talking to you but I need to talk to someone. I hate him seeing me like this. Why must everything horrible happen to me." I heard her pound her fist on the sink and she sighed.

"I give him too much stress. Why can't I be perfect and stress free and good enough for him like all the other girls in this world. I'm surprised he hasn't left me for someone better yet." I heard a thud on the floor and looked under the door. She was now sitting on the floor.

"Ugh my face won't stop bleeding Oreo. Haven't I been through enough torture. Uh, I feel so dizzy. Maybe I'll just die here. Everyone's lives will be better anyways." I heard her groan in pain. How could she say that. She's prefect to me, and I never want to leave her. I never want her to die either, not while I'm alive.  I heard one last moan of pain and then it went silent. Oh no, why today. This day was supposed to be fun. Why must everything go terribly wrong. Then I heard a moan and I knew she was still concious, but just barely.

"Caitlin, you have to let me in." I said, pounding on the door.

"Wha..Niall? Is that you? How long 'ave you been out there?" she slurred. She was getting worse.

"Caitlin, that doesn't matter. Just reach up and unlock the door. I heard a groan and the door knob click. I opened the door and saw her, limp on the floor. Her face was all red and smudged with blood from the cuts. Her hands and a cloth were covered in blood from trying to wash it away. I took a clean towel and wiped her face and hands. I just threw away the bloody towel.

"Ni, I'm fine, ok. Thank you though. You probably saved me." she gave a weak smile and tried to get up but just fell back down. I picked her up and brought her to the bed.

"Please, stop doing this to yourself when your hurt. You could've died if I hadn't followed you." she cringed when I placed her on the bed.

"I just waste your time though Ni."

"No you don't. Stop saying that. If anything goes wrong, come to me. Now please, promise me that you won't do this to yourself anymore."

"Ok Nialler." she kissed me and got up without sturggling.

"I feel fine now. Ok, so let's go back to the fun day." she gave a small smile, then walked back downstairs to the outdoors.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so Caitlin is fine and her day isn't ruined! Yeah!!!!!!!! OK SO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE IT! RATE MY STORY ON A SCALE OF 1-10 IN THE COMMENTS SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE KEEP READING ON PLEASE THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU BYE!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3