In A Whole New Way

I'm writing this while doing homework. SUCH A REBEL! Lol totally the opposite...or not..I have almost been arrested twice..but let's not get into that! Lol so for pre-algebra we have some tessallations project and...just no. Torture. My group is fun though. My sort of friend Steph, one of my best friends Alex, and some annoying kid named Nico who I fucking wanna kill. Lol I'm getting too personal haha. If you read these notes I put at the beginning, comment "narwhal". I bet none of you read this anyways. Haha

_________________________________________________________________________

Louis' POV:

I feel so lost. Like a toy after a growing child ditches it. Delilah, my love, has left me. I am lost in a whole new way.

*********************************************************************************************************

Nialls POV:

Caitlin was on the kitchen floor. What the hell? She was fast asleep, just sprawled out on the floor.

"Hey..hey Caitlin?" I said, kicking her lightly with my foot. She mumbled and got up. 

"What do you want?" she said, squinting up at me. 

"You." I smirked at my cheesy comment.

"Ugh." she got up from the floor and went to feed Oreo. She's so cute. I found more love for her, which I didn't think was possible. I've found love for her in a whole new way.

***********************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV:

Taylor and I are on the couch, her tight in my arms. I'm moving back in tomorrow, and she's so happy.

We haven't moved from this position for about two hours. I never want to let her go. Into the world where people try to ruin us, and where people make mistakes. Like I did. 

"I love you Taylor, so much. I will never hurt you again." she smiled and turned to kiss me. We are starting, in a whole new way. 

************************************************************************************************************

Liams POV:

There is so much drama with the 8 of us. I just wish I could find a nice girl to settle down with. I'm tired of all these girls who use me. I want someone like Caitlin.

Wait, am I falling for her?

No, oh please no. I can't. I'm not that type of person. Oh no...

I'm falling for Caitlin. I'm seeing her in a whole new way.

********************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV:

"I'm so glad to have you back in my arms Gilly." I said, holding her in my arms while sitting on my bed.

"I'm glad I'm back too."she turned around and kissed my cheek. I could feel my face go red and she giggled. 

"I love you." she said. She acted more bubbly around me, in a whole new way.

I think she really loves me.

***********************************************************************************************************

Liams POV:

I'm going crazy. She's like my sister, and you can't be in love with your sister! I paced in my room, holding my stress filled head.

"No no no no." I mumbled over and over. 

Louis walked in.

"You ok Liam?" he said, making me stand still.

"No." I grumbled, sitting down on my bed. He shut the door and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm doing, or, feeling rather, something I shouldn't."

"And what's that?"

"I....I think I'm falling for Caitlin."

"Oh.", and all he could say was oh. **AL YANKOVIC MOMENT, comment if you get it ;)**

"I don't want to do that to Niall though. They're so perfect. She's just so nice and funny and beautiful." I said, putting my head in my hands. Louis patted my back.

"It'll be ok." he reassured me. But it won't. I just now realized this feeling and it's hitting me all at once like a brick. There's always hope though, that I'll find someone better. That may be hard though. Caitlin fits my type, as well as Niall's.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was so short but I have a lot of homework :( And I'm doing this extra credit coloring thing for Pre-algebra so I can get my grade up and I HATE coloring but I wanna get it done so...yeah. But since we have Friday off for Good Friday, I'll write as much as I can! My dad won't be home so I'll get the computer! YEAH i CAN WRITE MORE :D :D OK THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND GIVING ME SO MANY READS AND VOTES AND JUST BEING THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN READING MY STORY SO THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3