Infinity and Beyond...To the Hospital

Caitlins POV:

Yesterday ended up being fantastic! Niall and I...did it, and then we all went out to a dinner party for Christmas with Ed Sheeran. I finally got to meet him and was choking the whole time, lucky me. But he actually thought I was pretty cool, so I got his number! By the end of the night him and I were drunk and that's how we bonded. I only remember it because he texted me this morning and I wasn't afraid to talk. Yeah, another friend! 

Today, I'm getting my tattoos! The one I'm getting with Niall is an infinity symbol at the very very bottom of my thumb near my wrist. It's small and simple. Then, I'm getting an anchor and chain on my ankle. Next I'm getting a paw print on my arm. I don't want my tattoos too big, so they're going to be kind of small. 

"You ready?" I said, squeezing Niall's hand and walking into the parlor. The guy at the counter looked scary, but was actually quite kind. He sat us down in chairs and did the infinity symbol first. Niall cringed and I laughed at him. Then when the other guy started on me, it was vice versa. After a minute, I got used to the pain. Niall and I were smiling at each other the whole time. Finally after two minutes, that tattoo was done. Mine, and Niall's, first tattoo. 

"I love it Niall!" I said giving him a hug. He had a wide smile as he checked out his first tattoo, that was only our's. I stayed in the chair and got the rest of the tattoos done. After about an hour of the small tattoos getting inked into my body, we thanked the guy, payed, and left. We got to the car and I sighed. My whole body hurt, because I got tattoos in various places.

"Why did you get each tattoo. Like, are there stories behind them?" Niall asked, starting up the car.

"Well, the yellow rose is in honor of my grandma because that's her favorite flower. The paw is for my first dog I ever had, who helped raise me sort of and cared for me more than my parents did. And, the anchor is so I can stay grounded, it's kind of a reminder." I explained. He nodded and drove off. When we got to the house, Gill ran to the door right when we walked in. She was so excited to see my tattoos. She inspected every single one and thought they were so cool. She smiled and headed back to what she was doing. I started going up the stairs, with Niall close behind me. I suddenly felt sick and dizzy. My vision became blurred and before I could stop walking, I was falling backwards, catching Niall off guard so he didn't catch me. Everything went black. 

2 weeks later...

Ever since I fell down the stairs with that random sickness, I've been out like a light. Today if my first day up. Right when I opened my eyes, I saw Niall next to the bed. His face perked up when he saw me up.

"What the hell happened?" I said, looking around the room. Wait, I was in a hospital. Bad memories..so many. I hate hospitals, and always have since I saw my grandma die in one. I don't trust them.

"You fell down the stairs, randomly, and you were knocked out so we brought you here." he said, taking my hand.

"Niall, when can I leave. I don't trust hospitals."

"I know Caitlin, but we have to tell the doctor you're up." he rushed out of the room to grab the doctor. It's so scary in here. There's all these machines everywhere, some of them connected to me. It's scary having tubes actaully in you. He soon came back with the doctor.

"Hello Caitlin. I'm glad to see that you're up. We don't know exactly what happened, so could you please tell me?" he said kindly.

"Well, we came back from getting tattoos, and I got a few. Then, when I was going up the stairs, I felt like I was gonna hurl, and I became dizzy and fell backwards." there was a silence as the doctor was thinking.

"It may be your tattoos. We will have to draw blood and give it a test to be sure. In the meantime, we want you here recovering." the doctor pulled out a needle from a drawer and cleaned a part of my arm. Then, he stuck the needle in and drew blood. I couldn't even look at the bloody needle, it was so gross. The doctor nodded at me then walked out with the needle. Niall sat back down next to me.

"I hope it's not the tattoos, like ink poisoning or something." I said, taking his hand.

"Let's hope not." he kissed my hand and rubbed my arm. I became drowsy and fell back to sleep, with Niall there for me.

_________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think is wrong? Leave a comment telling me, I'd appreciate it! Thank you so much for reading and please keep reading on! I love you all and always will! :D :D <3 <3