Killing My Heart

Liams POV:

I hate how I suddenly realized this. It's ripping me apart because I can't have her. 

I need her kiss...just once.

No, what am I thinking?!

I need something to eat to get my mind clear. I just don't get why I'm feeling all of this passion all of a sudden. 

I went down the stairs and heard Caitlin giggling. This made me smile, but why? I walked into the kitchen and Niall and and Caitlin were throwing all sorts of food at each other. They were both cracking up while taking cover on opposite sides of the counter. I can't watch this any longer. I left the room and they didn't even notice my presence in the first place. I went up to my room and sat there, thinking everything through.

This is all real. I actually do like Caitlin, and I actually am jealous. Why me? I feel so stressed. This is all happening so fast. I just want her once, to know what it feels like. Just one kiss...but I can't. I would never do that to Niall. What do I do?

*************************************************************************************************

Caitlins POV:

Niall had me pinned against the wall, smirking at me. 

"I can't resist you." he said, giving me a soft kiss. So sweet, almost too much. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He was now swinging his arms everywhere, trying to find me. I opened the fridge and took out some butter. I smudged the whole stick across his face and he shrieked like a girl.

"Aw, does poor Nialler have butter on his face?" I cooed, lauging. I wasn't paying attention, and saw that he pulled his shirt dwn and now pulled mine up.

I felt the coolness of butter smear across my face. I pulled my shirt back down. Oh, it's on.

Niall James Horan!" I screamed.

"Oh, she used the full name!" he teased. I took a bag of chips off the counter and spilled them on to his head. He picked up the falling chips and kept throwing them at me. I turned around and the chips finally stopped. 

"Oh no.." I mumbled. I turned around and he was gone.

"Niall?" I looked around nervously and walked into the lounge. There was a weight on my back and I fell to the ground and someone sat on top of my ass.

Niall, of course.

"Niiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll!" I whined and he laughed. 

"What babe?"

"Why the fuck, are you on top of me?!" we both cracked up and he leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I laughed at this and tried to flip him off but I couldn't.

"Niall!!!" I screamed and he just laughed at me more. I finally stop squirming and he layed down on top of me, while I was still facing downwards flat on the floor. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You're so adorable, you know that?"

"Noooo"

"Yes you are. You're the best girlfriend I've ever had."

"What does that have to do with being adorable?"

"I don't know. I just need to say it. It's the truth, and it always will be." I smiled at this thought. Someone really felt that way about me. He actually wanted me, and wasn't someone who just said it for their own amusement of my reaction. 

"You really mean it Niall?"

"Of course. I love you more than anything in the world."

"Even more than food?" I joked.

"Actually, yes. How about you?"

"The same. I love you so much." he let me flip over this time but he stayed on top of me. He kissed my nose and it gave me butterflies. To be honest, the only time I've felt like this is with him. No one else was as...what's the word? Perfect, yes, perfect, as him. 

"Niall why are you so perfect?"

"Um.." he said, giving me a cute smile.

"I must ask you the same." he said giving me a grin. 

"I'm not perfect though! I have so many flaws!" ugh, why is he getting into saying I'm perfect even though it's not true.

"And your flaws make you perfect. Now stop." he put his finger up to my lip and it made me relax. If anyone was perfect, it was him. :)

Just then his phone rang.

"Oh Cait, I have to go help Paul real quick. I'll be home as soon as I can. I love you!" he kissed me and then ran out the door, grabbing his keys. 

Liam came down the stairs and looked surpirsed that I was alone.

"Oh, h-hey Caitlin." he stuttered.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh..yeah." he said. That was not true, I could tell. He sat on the couch and went through his phone. I sat next to him and he seemed to tense.

"Someone needs a hug!" I said in a "baby-ish" voice. He chuckled and I pulled him in for a hug. He got tense again. Maybe the problem was with me...

I pulled away and he looked into my eyes. I felt kind of nervous. Why was he looking at me like that...Then I knew why, when he leaned in and kissed me.

It was a cute kiss, like something a parent would give to their child. But he sure enjoyed it. No offense to him, but I didn't. It felt weird. He's my brother...basically. 

"Liam...what was that." I said suspiciously.

"I'm sorry, I....I just couldn't help myself. Caitlin, I think I'm falling for you."

__________________________________________________________________________

AHHHH CLIFF HANGER! Sorry, my dad is forcing me off the computer. Plus, I have some stories I have to catch up on. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND BEING THERE TO READ MY STORY! PLEASE KEEP READING ON! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3