Love

Nialls POV:

"I LOVE HER! DON'T CALL HER ANY NAMES! SHE IS PERFECT FOR ME AND DESERVES ME NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!" I screamed at all of the haters at the air port. Caitlin and I went out to the rental car.

"Ni, thank you so much. I love you." she gave me a quick kiss and then I drove off to the suite.

"By the way, Caitlin, we're in New York City, America." Her face up.

"I've always wanted to go here! Thanks so much Nialler! I love you."

2 days later

Delilahs POV:

I slammed the door to my crappy flat. I went to my room and took off my amusement park clothes. Yuck, they're all sweaty from the heat.

I pulled on some fuzzy pj bottoms and a matching tank top and layed down on the queen sized bed. I turned on the TV to Regular Show. Caitlin, Taylor, and I used to watch this all the time. I wish I still had their numbers...

Just then, my phone rang.

Ra-ha ringtone pick up ya phone

My regular show ringtone. I slide open the text from the unknown number.

Hey!

Uh....who's this

Louis :)

Oh, the one from the park the other day?

Who else? lol ;)

Oh, hi!

Whatcha doing love?

Watching Regular Show, u?

Nothing. Whats ur adress, i wanna come over

Thanx for inviting urself over lol but its 89 Boundway view

Ok Delilah, c u in a few. Caitlin and Taylor actually don't live far from there. We're staying with them for a while so.. yeah. I didn't know u moved to london tho. u couldve told them at least

i lost their numbers

oh, well i should b there in five

k, c ya

Louis was funny. He would be a great friend, and I hope he wants to be friends and not more..He's a total player and was so hitting on me. I would never fall for a player like him.

Two minutes later the doorbell went off and I jumped up. I had washed off all my make up already so I probably look like an ugly beast. Oh well, at least he won't fall for me now!

I opened the door to a smiling Louis, with three boys and two girls behind him. One of the girls was Taylor.

"Hey girl!" she said, barging in and hugging me.

"Where's Caitlin?' I asked.

"Oh, she's in New York City in America with Niall. Lucky bitch."

"Hey, now watch your mouth. Or I'll have to punish you." said a boy with a blonde streak in his hair, his arm now around Taylor.

"Zayn!!!! Don't be so sexual around my friends!"

"Yeah...it's gross!" Louis said immaturely. We all laughed and I told them to come in.

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Harry."

"And I'm Gill, Harry's girlfriend." She smiled at me and shook my hand.