Chaptet 16

The next week went by really fast.

Me and kellin have still been speaking but nothing else has happened apart from the odd hug or kiss every now and then. I also did the whole week in my own room.

I have missed kellin but I'm still being stubborn for what I don't know just felt like being stubborn.

Today the boys started recording for there first album, unfortunately I had work but I managed to get off early just in time.

"Hey, did I miss anything" I breathed heavily out of breath from running to get there on time "no your just in time" Gabe says moving into the recording room.

There was a small room with a sofa with a table of buttons and a big window looking into another small room with microphones and a whole set up.

it was an upgrade from the normal set up the boys had going on in the basement of the house (where they had been most the time recently)

All the boys when into the small room and I sat on a chair on the other side of the glass looking right in as a man maybe in his late twenties give the boys instructions and told them to run throw the first song 'captain tyin knots vs mr walkway (no way)' I've heard them play this one a few times when I had gone down to the basement to see what they were up to.

As time went on kellin got more and more into each song.
seeing him doing something he loved so much was the best, seeing him really get all his anger and pain out into the song lyrics was sad and amazing all at once.

We had been in the studio for three hours they had recorded each song and played them multiple times to get the backing track and get everything perfect, the songs they had done so far where 'captain tyin knots vs mr walkway (no way)'. ' the Bomb dot com v2.0'. And 'the left side of everywhere' all sang perfectly.
now the boys where just packing up and specking with the guy that was In control of all the complicated buttons that I didn't understand.

I had got up and gone to the toilet.
After being sat down for over 3 hours I really needed a pee.

There was only one toilet in the whole place and it wasn't the nicest but oh well. I finished up in the bathroom and opened the door to walk back to the studio.

"Boo" someone shouted pulling me back into the bathroom shutting the door behind us "what the fuck you prick" I shout lightly hitting them "chill out, your so easy to scare" he laughed holding his chest "Kellin! You know I'm easy to scare, so don't do it" I sigh leaning up against the wall "but that the fun of it" and with out another sound kellin smirks and leans in pressing his soft lips to mine gently before pulling away.

"Was that a good sorry?" He grinned
"Yeah it was alright I guess " I laughed at the sarcastic face he pulled that eventually turned into a laugh.

"How was my singing?" He smiled brightly asking for my approval "great as always" he blushed and hid his face in my shoulder "come on you let's get back" I said pushing him off me and opening the door checking no one was outside before letting kellin out with me "so how about a date tonight?" Kellin shyly asks walking back to the studio room "yeah now shut up" I whispered as I opened up the studio door to find the boys all packed up and ready to go.

(Time skip)

I was now stood out side of a restaurant at 7 in the evening waiting for kellin. Even though we live in the same house so dose Nick so I went out with a friend from work (which never happens) and kellin when to get some shopping and that's where he is now. He left 20 minutes before me to run the the shop and get some stuff to make it less suspicious when Nick sees Kellin empty handed after being out for hours "shopping".

Even though kellin had left before me I was still waiting out side the restaurant for him to show up I couldn't just go In and sit down because it was in his name, fuck sake kellin.

I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a back and white checkered shirt underneath that was a black t-shirt and I paired this with me classic vans, the restaurant i
Was at wasn't as fancy as the last one thank god.

I love fancy places but hate the people that are always in them, they always think there better than everyone else because they have money and they just look at you like you're a piece of shit.
this time we where just at a local restaurant that is very cute and more mine and kellin's style.

After another 5 minutes kellin showed up with a apologetic look on his face
"Hey he decided to show up" i joke smiling at kellin who was wearing a Radiohead T-shirt and skinny jeans with his black leather jacket and black shoes.

"I'm so sorry I got stuck in traffic and I was running around the shop and then-" I cut his off grabbing his face making him look at me "I'm joking, it's ok you're here now that all that matters, now come on" I smile widely taking kellin's hand and walking into the restaurant with him.

We got settled at our table and ordered food and some drinks non alcoholic of course as we both had to drive, I only ordered something small because even if I'm getting better and thing have been going good this past week I'm still struggling bad with the food thing but I'm getting help.
I had reached out to a couple different doctors that specialise in eating disorders and found one that seemed to be the best and she also dose therapy.

"Oh I forgot to tell you I've got my first appointment with that woman Lisa in 2 days" I said out of the blue eating another chip off my plate "good, it will be good for you. I'm glad your getting the support to get better " kellin give me a quick smile but really I knew deep down he wished I never needed the help in the first place and he wished I was just ok in the first place. But unfortunately I'm not and I don't think I will be for a long time yet but everything heals in time.