Chapter 52

(I decided to extend the story a tiny bit by one or two parts so watch out for them )

Nicks PoV:

After watching y/n's break down me and kellin dropped Katelynne and our kids off back at his place before leaving to drive back to my house to try and help y/n.

"Nick what are we going to do?" Kellin almost whispers griping onto the steering wheel just tight enough to turn his knuckles white.

"I don't know! She needs real help but the last time she went into hospital she was released for 'not needing help'" I was angry and mostly upset watching my own sister destroy herself day by day and doctor refused to help her because she isn't a priority to them! It made me sick.

Kellin stayed silent for a minute before opening his moth to say Something before shutting it again before any sound could escape.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the fear in his eyes.

"Why me?" He asked looking at me for a split second with tears in his eyes "why was I the one she had this dream life with? Why do I feel like that break down was my fault?" Kellin's eyes got more glossy the more he talked.

"This isn't your fault you can't help being in her dream it's not like you asked to be in them she just made it up in her head and you just so happened to be in it" I reassured him that this wasn't his fault as it really wasn't it was no one's fault other than the thought that linger in my sisters head.

Kellin's PoV:

I remained silent the rest of the way to the house just thinking 'what if I told her all those years ago?' And that thought span thew my mind at a what felt like 100mph just haunting me.

I pulled up into the drive and jumped out Nick followed close behind me "do you want to go in first?" I asked Nick scared to see her upset and that destroyed look on her face again.

"No dude I don't know I think it might be best if you when it first? Her dreams where about you right so maybe she will trust you more?" Nick suggested and it wouldn't be a bad suggestion if I wasn't so scared.

"Ok I'll let you know when I've talked to her and when you're ok to come in" I reached for the door handle getting a small Knod from Nick to say he understood.

I walked threw the door and ever so slowly walking into the house closing the door behind me and moving into the living room which was empty? Y/n wasn't where she was when we had left, had she left?

I moved from the living room to the kitchen to see if she was In there but to no surprise she wasn't and then as I turned to leave I noticed that something else was missing form the kitchen and my heart dropped to my stomach, a large knife was missing from the knife rack.

Was she still here? Did she leave with it? Was she going to hurt someone? Was she going to hurt herself?

My mind was all fuzzy and spinning a thousand times faster than before but I couldn't stop looking threw the house I needed to find her, to know she was safe.

I walked back into the living room and up the stairs walking into the first bedroom, my old room, now Lilly nicks baby's room. It was a pretty room decorated in all light pinks and white, reminded me of Copeland's old room before she wanted it all bright purple and have disco lights instilled, she was my one and only little girl my two oldest are boys and now the newest member to the Quinn's baby Austin was a sweet baby boy.

I snapped out of my thoughts about my kids and felt a tear slip from my eyes just thinking about what if I had told her all that time ago? Would I still have kids? That didn't really matter right now all that matters was that I found her.