Chapter 25

Y/n's PoV:

Everything had started to settle down, most of the boys where passed out or to drunk to speck or stand.

We were all back inside and just sat around the living room. Jack, gabe and Nick all stumbled to his room only Nick made it into bed, Jack and Gabe feel to the floor and just feel asleep. Justin was hanging half on the sofa and half off and Jesse was curled up in the arm chair.

"There all light weights" I laughed looking at all of them spalled out around the house "they are. you're the birthday girl you should be the one in a state" me and kellin giggles it's been so nice speaking to Kellin again.

I've missed him so much and I really have wanted to talk to him but I just can't do it.

"I'm not even drunk" I really wasn't I was just happy "same here, I think I was before but getting everyone into the house sobered me up" he rubbed his head at the thought of trying to get the boys in the house.

"So do you want your present now" kellin said looking down at his feet and blushing.

"Kels you already got me the tattoo that was more then enough" i said mad at him for giving me another present "stop complaining and just come with me" kellin grabs my hand and takes me up stairs and into his room.

I sit on his bed cross legged.

"Ok just sit there I will be back in a minute" kellin rusted out of the room and down the stairs. Where was he going what was the present?.

Kellin came back a few minutes later with an acoustic guitar.

"Before you ask all the questions I'll just tell you. I wrote this when we were together and it's actually on the album I really liked it anyway.." Kellin trailed on with a light blush on his cheeks even though the room was quiet dark with the only light on was a small bed side table lamp I could still see his red cheeks.

Kellin started playing the guitar lightly
Before he started to sing.

"Stay for tonight if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of as I'm dreaming of your face.
I've been away for a long time such a long time, and I miss you there.
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here" kellin sang, his voice give me goosebumps and the lyrics made me tear up.

"How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I could sing you a song but I don't think words can express your beauty, it's singing to me.
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast In me I feel in love from the moment we kissed since then we've been history" I smiled tires still building in my eyes as kellin looked up at me.

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need please stay as long as you need, can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave, please stay forever with me" this was it I let the tears fall, they where both happy and sad.

"It goes to show that I hope that you know that you are what my dreams are made of. Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep I lie in my bed awake, In my bed awake at night as I dream of you.
I'll fall I love you'll fall in love it could mean everything, everything to me.
I can't imagine being anywhere else. They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need please stay as long as you need, can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave, please stay forever with me" Kellin was really getting into the song, playing and singing with so much emotion which made me even more of a mess.

"The way that we are is the reason I stay as long as your here with me I'll know I'll be ok. The way that we are is the reason I stay as long as your here with me I'll know I'll be ok.

"La da da la da da da
Ohhhh"

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need please stay as long as you need, can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave, please stay forever with me"

"It goes to show I hope that you know that you are what my dreams are made of"

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need please stay as long as you need, can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave, please stay forever with me" kellin ended the song looking down at his guitar and looking up at me.

"I know it's stupid to show you this now but I meant everything I wrote in that song and I still do" kellin said placing his guitar on the floor and looking into my eyes making me blush and crying even more.

"kellin that was the most beautiful thing ever" I cried throwing myself into his arms feeling him grip hold of me.

I lift my head up off of kellin's shoulders and just took in everything about him. I do the first thing that feels right and just lean in to kiss him getting a straight response as he kissed back pulling me in closer.

"I've missed you so much" Kellin grinned pulling away and looking me up and down "I've missed you too" I smile and went back in and kissed him again reaching for the bottom of his t-shirt.

"Are you sure?"he asked pulling away from the kiss and resting his forehead on mine "yeah, if you are" I flash a small smile.

"I love you so much" kellin smiles.
Shit he loves me kellin fucking Quinn loves me. the boy that has been there since I was in nappies loves me. the boy that has seen me laugh, cry and be a complete mess loves me.

I didn't know what to say know one outside of family has ever told me that before.

"I love you too" I smile, I really did love him and I never want to lose him again.

Note:
Ok I'm sorry but now I'm going to make you wait for the next chapter where it get a bit heated. Ahhhh ok sorry it will be up really soon though I promise, it's all written I just need to read over it.