Chapter 37

The chilled out conversation didn't last long once Kellin suggested a game of hid and seak he was such a child but so was I for agreeing to play. we had played a few rounds and now it was the last round before getting ready for bed.

It was mine and Liam's turn to hid we ran upstairs quickly but quietly running into kellin's room and into the wardrobe. We could hear kellin walking around and we were trying our hardest not to laugh at him speaking to himself.

His footsteps left the room and I whispered to Liam "I think he's gone" Liam went to say something but got cut off by him screaming.
kellin pulled him out of the wardrobe and threw w him over his shoulder dancing around in celebration.

"You got us" I laugh stepping out of the wardrobe watching the boys laughing and dancing around like idiots.

"Come on you got school tomorrow" I say to Liam but got an 'ok' from both the boys Making me laugh.

Liam got changed into his pjs and had some cereal ready to go to bed. He was going to take my room for tonight and I will just sleep in with kellin like normal.

"Right I'm going to take you up to bed say good night to y/n" kellin said to Liam I turn around waving to Liam.

He hesitated for a moment then runs at me I pick him up into a tight hug unexpectedly holding onto him as  he held onto me tight his arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"Goodnight y/n thank you for letting me stay this was the best night ever" he whispered in my ear he was so sweet I didn't want to let go of him but I had to let him run back over to kellin who was waiting on the stairs to take him up.

(Time skip)

When kellin was putting Liam to bed I decided I would get started on doing a few sketches of an idea for the album cover. I did at lest 6 before i found one that looked the nicest but it was up to kellin and the guys if they wanted it. it was their album I was just helping out.

My phone went off a few time when I was drawing so I decided after I was done to take a look at who it was texting me. 1 new messages for Katelynne and 1 new messages and photo from kellin.

I opened Katelynne's first

Katelynne: hey just wanted to say thanks for having Liam tonight you really didn't have to but thank you so much hope he's being good.

Me: it's really no problem it's been lovely to have him over and he's been amazing.

Katelynne: I'm glad he's been good is he there now?

Me: no he went up to bed not to long ago.

Katelynne: ok no problem speak soon

I left mine and katelynnes texts and opened kellin's.

Kellin: where both sleepy xx

Me: aww you're too cute together xx

Kellin: I'm glad he came over tonight I've missed him since me and Katelynne split I went from seeing him everyday to not seeing him at all xx

Me: I feel bad for him. I know you and Katelynne didn't have a good relationship at the end but it's sad to see how much he loved having you around and now he doesn't see you xx

Kellin: I feel bad too that's the one thing I miss about being with Katelynne and that's seeing Liam and Rowan even though I never really got to know Rowan because he was manly with his dad but when he was with Katelynne he was such a cute baby but I really got to know Liam and he was and still is like a son to me xx

Me: well hopefully we can sort some more things out with Katelynne so you can see Liam more xx

Kellin: hopefully I would love that and I think Liam would love to spend more time with you he said to me when we were going up to bed that he likes you and thinks your really nice xx

Me: well I'm glad because he's a really sweet boy and I would love to see him more often too xx

Kellin: let's just hope Katelynne stays this nice then xx

Me: hopefully xx

Kellin: are you coming up to bed then or not? Xx

Me: yep on the way xx

(End of texts)

I got up and made sure everything was off and locked making my way up to kellin's room were he was already lead in bed.

I got into bed myself and fell straight to sleep, entertaining kids was exhausting.

Note:
Kellin with his kids is the cutest thing ever! there is no changing my mind!