EARLIER

"So.. yang jeongin?"

"You know his full name?"

Chan scoffed.

"Yeah. I mean he's cute."

Hyunjin walked hands in his pockets. They often did this with eachother as friends.

"Yeah he is, he likes me, I might just mess around with him."

Chan mumbled.

But for some reason he felt guilt arise in him when he said this. He didn't believe in love, he felt rather stupid believing in a non existent thing.

"How's you and felix?"

Hyunjin scoffed.

He soon smiled, just looking down.

"We're doing good, had fun in the car though."

"A car!?"

Chan asked, he dropped his bag. He greeted minho in the process, watching the smoke fly from minhos lips.

They talked about different things together. There eyes turning a red from the smoke. Laughing together — hyunjin felt his phone vibrate.

Looking down at the person calling.
It was felix. He just smiled to himself, he hated smiling at his phone because of a boy.

"What?"

"You sound fucking high."

"Shut up what do you want?"

"Im horny.. you should do something about it.."

"Hmm, well, where are you?"

"Bathroom silly, meet me there."

Hyunjin heard the small beep, he just smirked, standing up. "I need to go for a second, I'll be back." Chan watched him walk back into the school, fixing his hair. He was really interested in someone like Felix.

He walked into the bathroom seeing Felix. He looked so pretty standing there fixing his clothes that he knew was gonna get took off.

"Hey baby." Felix smiled. This Name made hyunjin melt secretly. He closed and locked the bathroom door.
He put his lips to Felix, slowly trailing down.

Felix's arms were wrapped around hyunjins neck. Hyunjin went to Felix's clothes, removing the shirt.
Hyunjin traveled his hickeys down Felix's neck. Making Felix giggle.

"Hmm, don't leave too much marks —" this just encouraged hyunjin more. He just move to felixs collarbone. Making more marks.

Felix secretly likes this — it wasn't much of a secret considering the small mutters he was letting out. Felix's phone began ringing out of the blue, making Felix pat his back pocket struggling to grab his phone. Hyunjin didn't stop, he didn't have a reason too, a phone call with someone else finding out was nothing.

"Hello?"

Felix asked.

His arm was wrapped around hyunjins neck as hyunjin continued.

"Where the fuck are you?"

It was his boss.

"I have school.." His voice lowered, making hyunjin come to a stop, looking at Felix's face that soon showed anxiety. "Get up here now whore, all you do is waste my fucking time." Felix just looked at hyunjin a small sigh slipping from his lips.

"I have to go."

"Where are you going?"

"It doesn't concern you, we aren't dating or anything."