⁶⁴

Hyunjin was watching felix grab clothes, specifically hyunjins clothes. His shorts that were to big for him and his hoodie. "Do you wanna shower with me?" Hyunjin quickly looked at him. "It saves you water."
Felix shrugged, hyunjin could not pass that offer.

But Felix was being oddly touchy today. Hyunjin wasnt going to ask, because he enjoyed it. Hyunjin watched felix go to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. As well as the hot steamy water being turned on.

Hyunjin was not the strongest person to see Felix naked but he's refrain from his thoughts. 

Hyunjin stepped in the bathroom, removing his shirt and extra clothes, running his fingers through his hair.
He felt kinda nervous, he'd seen every part of felixs body but he still felt a pound in his heart.

He stepped in the shower, looking at Felix who was running his fingers through the wet hair. He looked extremely pretty from the back to, the stars tracing on his back. He was so beautifully made. He soon turned around, a smile. Noticing that hyunjin was there.

"Im sorry."

Hyunjin felt like he needed to say It. He had many reasons,"why?" Felix asked, he was confused. "I cheated on you."

"That's past hyunjin, it's fine, I'm over it obviously."

"I know but i told you I wanted to go further in the relationship because I want this one to last long but I went out and did something stupid."

Felix put both of his hands on either sides of hyunjins face, looking at him strongly. "It's fine, I promise. I know you won't do it again. I trust you."
Hyunjin just let out a sigh of relief, he felt so happy that Felix trusted him. It lifted some weights off of his shoulder.

"I really love you."

Felix said.

His tone softening.

"I love you too."

They looked at eachother for a moment, pausing in silence. Felix just leaned in to hyunjins lips, pressing his against his own. Slowly pulling him closer by the neck.

But he soon broke it, giving a teasing smile.

"You can wait."

Hyunjin nearly whined like a kid that didn't get there way. "I've waited for months." Felix shrugged. "I wanna shower." He smiled, turning his back to hyunjin.

TIME SKIP

Chan was sitting at the table, they had there morning classes so jeongin had made breakfast. But, he wasn't speaking to chan at all, so chan wasn't speaking to jeongin. They'd say small thank yous and you're welcomes, but not a full conversation.

"Jeongin."

Chan said.

"Yeah?"

Jeongin responded dully. He wasn't even making eye contact with chan,
"Are we gonna talk about it? Or ignore it." Chan asked. "I don't know." Jeongin said.

"Well can we talk about it? It's annoying just watching you walk past me and not even try and say hi."

Jeongin watched chan Stand to his feet, jeongin hated how chan came so close to him, looking him in his eyes.

"It was an accident, I guess." Jeongin said. "I didn't mean to." He also said. It was a lie. But this singular lie made chans heart hurt slightly. But he just swallowed the hurt feeling.

"Can you stop ignoring me now?"

"Yeah, sorry." Jeongin said lightly. Biting his lip. "Im going out, later tonight." Jeongin recalled, to where? He didn't know. Maybe to make more friends, meet knew people.

He lived with chan, he needed a break or something.

___________

My allergies r so bad