⁶⁸

Hyunjin heard the door slam behind him he was already irritated as it was. He'd been so stressed about this new job. He let the moment sink in, he yelled at his boyfriend,  he couldn't erase the face Felix gave him. He looked betrayed and sad in so many ways.

And now he was probably getting his revenge to go out. Hyunjin knew Felix wasn't going to cheat.

"i'm leaving, enjoy your work."

Felix said, a hint of attitude in his voice. Hyunjins eyes turned to Felix, who was dressed extremely revealing. "Why are you wearing that out? Where are you going?"

Hyunjin asked, tilting his head and walking closer to Felix. Staring at the outfit that Felix was wearing. It was hugging hyunjins' favorite features so tightly.

"Why should I tell you where I'm going?" Felix asked. Mocking hyunjin,"Wow, Felix, that's so funny." Hyunjin scoffed, watching him wave bye and slam the door in hyunjins face.

The start of a petty argument.

"I just can't believe some of the shit he pulls.. I mean, asking me where i was going expecting me to tell him?"

Felix said.

He was hanging out with jeongin for the first time in a while. He was walking backward, talking very loudly to his friend.

"Im sure you two will get over it. You guys seem like the only lasting relationship out of this bullshit." Jeongin joked. Felix smiled. They were only walking and talking. He only dressed nice, so hyunjin could think harder about where Felix was going.

Jeongin wished he could fall in love.

But he'd just fuck it up in end. There was truthfully not a single point in trying. After chan, he just felt like giving up.

Felixs phone buzzed about 20 times. Yet Felix didn't respond. He's looking, but responding wasn't really his thing at the moment.

Felix opened the club doors watching jeongin trail behind him like a lost puppy. "He really is texting you a lot.. maybe you should awsner."

Jeongin said. As he had a bad feeling, this feeling truly came out of nowhere. But Felix didn't seem to care as much, as he brushed it past the fact that hyunjin was spamming him with messages.

Jeongin sighed, watching felix show his ID the guard, jeongin doing the same. He as well, brushed it off. He hasn't hung out with a friend in a while. He was happy at this moment looking at Felix.

Nothing could go bad right?

_____________

more updates coming