⁹⁸

Felix shut the door after pushing Jeongin gently out. He just locked it as well, so there weren't any more interruptions.

They truthfully weren't doing anything of the sort. They were lying together, enjoying their time together as they didn't want to see other people.

"We get the kid next week."

"Yeah."

"You're worried, but you'd be a great parent." Felix sat up, feeling the atmosphere become ruined between them. "But what if I won't be a good parent? Don't you think this is going fast anyway?" Felix asked. "Everything's been going so fast."

"I don't want to rush into this."

"We aren't rushing into anything.."

"But since the beginning, we have, and I haven't said anything, but we have always rushed into things, which is a huge step." Felix stood up, a slight frown, when he looked at Hyunjin's face. He seemed slightly confused, as if he couldn't understand Felix, making him sick.

"I'm going to get a drink. It's awkward. I'm going to find Jeongin and apologize." Hyunjin wanted to call after Felix, but he just left. Tonight was supposed to be fun, but why was it aggravating? It was giving hyunjin a headache.

Felix shut the door gently, inhaling when he walked around. Obviously, jeongin was sitting alone, his eyes aggressively searching for Seungmin.

"Hey." Felix greeted him with a slight smile when he sat next to him on the couch. He crossed his legs, Curiously searching for Seungmin, too.

"Maybe he's at the bar."

"I already checked. He hasn't left. His car is still out there - you aren't snuggled all over hyunjin. What happened."

"The kid is going to be here next week, and I'm just not that ready, and I haven't even found a place for it to sleep. It's overwhelming."

Jeongin's eyes looked beside Felix, noticing hyunjin standing there so menacingly. Jeongin held back a laugh as he watched Felix sipping the drink in the corner.

It was kind of funny how seriously overprotective hyunjin was. He was watching Felix like a complete stalker.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jeongin smiled. He just looked back forward, noticing the crowds. Felix finally looked over to where Jeongin was eyeing, seeing Hyunjin's eyes on him.

"What the fuck." Felix mumbled.

"He does care about you."

Jeongin giggled.

"He's such a stalker." Felix scoffed, crossing his arms. He ignored that hyunjin was staring so harshly, glaring at some of the guys who even glanced at Felix. Just a simple look, and you were getting death stared at by hyunjin.

This was why hyunjin was impossible to be mad at. He never left Felix alone. He was always there. Lurking somewhere at least - "Oh, there he is." Jeongin stood up quickly, looking at Seungmin, who was returning to the bar table. But he looked slightly aggravated as if he didn't want to be here anymore. Jeongin frowned. He was debating if he should approach Seungmin anyway.

The boy began walking past the crowds, approaching Seungmin from behind. "Hi." He said,"Sorry for walking away. I just needed a breath."

"It's okay."

Seungmin responded. Jeongin looked at Seungmin for a moment, curious as to what happened in the first place. "Do you wanna go home? We can do whatever you want." Jeongin smiled. 

"No, we can stay here." Seungmin said he knew how badly jeongin wanted to be here with his friends. Even if it meant he was forcing himself to be here. "Hm, let's do what you want to do. You always do what I want." Jeongin

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, what do you wanna do?"
Jeongin asked. "Go home, cuddle, only see your face," Seungmin smirked, leaning into Jeongin face to stare him down with such admiration.

"Okay." Jeongin giggled.

Sounded perfect to him.

___________________

Long time no see..