⁴²

A year later

Felix fixed his hair on the floor of his shared bed room with jisung. The two were starting there sophomore year of college.

Ever since then Felix had been more silent. He hadn't dated either. Let's say hyunjin still remained in his heart. Jeongin and chan were good friends, jisung and minho were still iffy.

But hyunjin. He never showed up to anything that Felix participated In,
He never went to the hang outs unless Felix wasn't going.

He mentally and physically avoided Felix.

It hurt.

But it was a normal reaction when you break up with your ex, especially on bad terms. You'd never want to see eachother right? "You nervous?",
Jisung asked, a teasing smile.

"Hm? Oh, yeah."

Felix awsnered dully.

"Maybe you can find you someone, a boyfriend maybe."

"Aish, jisung I told you, I don't date."

"Are you scared to date?"

"No, I just don't date."

Felix responded.

"Cmon, you have to get out of that mindset, no one will hurt you the way he did you."

Felix put his things down, looking up at jisung through the clear body mirror.

"He never treated me terribly though, just that one moment." Felix mumbled. Jisung just watched felix stand to his feet, he looked adorable.
His hair was now a longish dark brown. He dyed it to feel some sort of new feelings about himself.

He obviously stalked hyunjin on his Instagram, hyunjin didn't post really just some photos on his story. Hyunjin dyed his hair a blonde color. Which looked so good on him, Felix spent that night rolling in his bed with his delusions.

Jisung had to listen to it for hours.

"Maybe he has someone else, I'm sure everyone wants him now."
Felix said, he was obviously a little hurt by the inference he was making.

It was a hot day in August when his college started, so he was wearing shorts, a slightly over sized t shirt and some Converses.

"Im sure he hasn't dated either, since you've been stalking his Instagram with a fake account."

"Have not.."

Felix scoffed. He definitely did.

"Let's go, what are you majoring in again?"

"To be a therapist of course." Felix said, a bright smile. The two were leading eachother out to jisungs car. Because Felix didn't feel like driving.

TIME SKIP

Felix walked into his designated classroom, a reliving sigh to notice everyone wasn't really here yet, he could take the moment to sit down and talk to people. He noticed a seat up top, someone's things were already up there in the second seat. So he just sat next to the person's things.