⁵¹

Hyunjin was once again, wondering if he should talk to Felix. Felix was explaining the details of there project. Obviously at hyunjins place, hyunjin was holding his cup of noodles. Listening to Felix talk about things, although he wasn't focused on his words at all.

Just focused on how pretty felixs face was, as he ran some of his Long hair strands behind his ear in annoyance of how they kept ruining his focus.

"Felix, are you okay?"

Hyunjin asked.

Felix was obviously stressed as well, little things were getting in his way and he made huge deals about them all day.

"Yeah I'm fine." Felix said. "Are you sure? You seem a little.." hyunjin didn't get to continue, due to the fact Felix obviously didn't want him to point it out.

"Felix let's take a break, I need to talk to you." Felix was a little intimidated
By the fact hyunjin got so serious. Felix shut his notebook just waiting for further instructions.

"I feel like we haven't brought up the fact that we were a.. couple."

"What do you mean?"

"I miss you Felix, alot, I don't know if you feel the same about it. But it's always a tension between us, it's like you're trying to ignore it."

Felixs mouth parted. He was 100% right. Felix was trying to avoid if because he thought hyunjin didn't feel the same. There was always a rising tension between them, but they never acknowledged it.

But the only thing Felix focused on, was that hyunjin said he misses him.
He was smiling mentally in his mind, the fact that hyunjin missed him.

"I was ignoring it because I didn't think you missed me back." Felix admitted. Hyunjin just smiled a little.
"But, it doesn't change the fact you cheated on me, y'know, that really hurt." Felix said a little annoyed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry alot, I didn't mean to hurt you, you were the best thing in my life before my actions broke us up." Hyunjin said softly. He slowly held Felix's hand, rubbing the outside with his thumb. Felix could hear his sincerity in his tone, noticing how hyunjin was seriously.

"If you don't want to get back together it's fine.. I'd understand."
Felix wanted hyunjin back 100% but he couldn't just except it back. What if hyunjin was lying? What if he'd do it again?

"Could you give me time.." Felix asked.

Hyunjin nodded, accepting felixs request. "Yeah that's fine, I don't mind." Felix smiled, he was so happy that they could potentially get back together, he'd been waiting for hoping for such a moment.

____________

Omg