¹⁰⁵

"You did what?!"

Felix shrieked out of shock listening to jeongin who was speaking to him. "Have you learned nothing? I'm serious, he treated you like-"

"I know but.. I liked that about him for some reason, we're just friends anyways, you're acting like we're dating." Jeongin said shyly.

But things happen, he was guilty of how Seungmin might've felt. But it just didn't feel right anymore. It was the last time they would try again, he meant it.

He decided maybe having a single life was for him now. It was better now that everything seemed to be in place.

Hyunjin held the child against his hip, stirring the tea around in the small coffee cup. He kept thinking about last night, and how sleepless Felix was through the night, not because of the child, but it was obviously because of the thoughts in his head.

Felix was currently in the bathroom, washing his face as he always Did in the morning, he was going out with jeongin later as it was on the calendar. He hadn't even spoken to hyunjin yet.

Hyunjin just looked above his shoulder, leaning across to look at Felix who walked directly next to him, opening the fridge to grab something, he couldn't even focus his eyes looking down at Felix's legs that were exposed.

"Are you not going to say anything?"

"What is there to be said?"

Felix asked.

"A good morning maybe?" Hyunjin scoffed, his Hair was a complete frizzy mess and his eyes were struggling to even be open. As he didn't get a good amount of sleep.

Felix didn't even respond to this, so it wasn't a good morning. He just shut the refrigerator door.

"I hate when you do this."

"Do what?"

"You ignore me, expecting me to chase you."

Hyunjin said.

He sat the baby down in the seat it was designated to, gently placing the cereal down on the mini table.

"I don't expect you to chase me hyunjin, I just don't want to speak to you right now."

"Then don't."

"I wasn't planning to," Felix said back. His attitude made hyunjin shut his eyes and recollect himself before he potentially snapped at Felix like last time.

But lately, they have been having some problems. They'd been around each other for too long as it seemed.

Hyunjin sighed, he couldn't stand Felix when he was mad at him. It made him worry. Which normally he could've cared less. But with Felix it was different. Hyunjin watched Felix walk outside of their shared room, curious about what the man was doing.

Felix was his weak side, he didn't know if he realized this. Felix made him weak. In both ways.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna sit and stare until you stop being mad at me."

"I'm not mad, it's the morning."

"Yeah well, you usually say good morning." Felix just closed his eyes, rolled them behind his eyelids, and slowly stood up from
His vanity in which he was getting ready from.

"Okay, good morning hyunjin."

"Don't say my name."

Hyunjin smiled. "Okay then.. good morning love," Felix said, he also flashed a smile back to hyunjin. Though it was rushed and fake, it made Felix feel a little better on the inside.

"Don't give me attitude or I'll fuck it out of you." Hyunjin whispered as he came closer to Felix's ear. Obviously, this made Felix freeze, to be honest, it made Felix look down and shyly smile. He was supposed to be mad at hyunjin but hyunjin had a way of manipulating his emotions.

"Whatever.. get out." Felix said quickly, so hyunjin didn't regonize the blush tinting against his face. Hyunjin just frowned and began walking back to check on the newly placed child.

"I hired a sitter for tonight, I know you're still mad but we're gonna be alone tonight~" hyunjin smirked, slowly leaning against the door way.

Felix just scoffed, watching the man leave.

As if he cared.

Lies.