¹⁶

Seungmin sat the bowl of pop corn down infront of the two. Jeongin decided to come to seungmins house, it was nice in here a good sized apartment and nothing was bad about it.

Seungmin seemed to like plants as well, he had alot of succulents and flowers around the house.

"Would you like anything else?"

"No its okay, you should sit." Jeongin smiled, watching seungmin plop down with a blanket. Jeongin leaned Down, hesitantly setting his head in seungmins lap, it was indeed comfortable — seungmins slender hands rubbing his waist and running his fingers through his hair, it was almost making the boy sleepy.

Jeongin kept his eyes on the movie, he felt safe. He'd never felt that way before. His phone began ringing. Interrupting the sweet tension filled moment.

Jeongin grabbed his phone from the coffee table infront of him, checking who was calling. Chan. Why was he calling?

"Hello?"

"Hi, you've been ignoring my calls."

"Oh, yeah, sorry.. I'm busy."

"With?"

"Seungmin and I went on a date, now we're Watching a movie."

Jeongin said, the line on the other end became silent. Jeongin was starting to question if chan had hung up.

"So, you like him?"

"Yeah, he treats me nicely."

"Oh alright.. that's great."

What was this tone?

A tone of sadness.

"I just wanted to apologize so we could we on some sort of good term, I don't want to date you or ruin anything you and seungmin have, I just want to say sorry for causing you all of this pain. I thought that maybe if I made someone feel the same way I felt before it would make me feel better to take revenge off on someone else.. I wanted you so suffer through what I dealt with, it was wrong, and I'm sorry jeongin."

Jeongin remained silent. He kept the phone close to his ear before he suddenly decided to speak. Only to get interrupted.

"I'll go, bye."

The sound of a phone hanging up echoed through his mind when he put his phone down. "Who was it?" Seungmin asked,"chan, he was apologizing." Seungmin kept his eyes on the screen, a sigh falling through his lips. Jeongin was a little upset he couldn't respond quick enough, but he felt like he was over chan fully. He seemed annoyed that chan even bothered to call.

He used to be happy to awsner chans calls, he stopped anything to get a call back from chan. But now, it was like he was enjoying his peaceful relationship with seungmin, it was like he wanted no body else.

"Is something on your mind?"

"I think I'm over him fully.."

Seungmin listened, he was happy to hear that, he truly love jeongin as well. He wanted to protect him and make him happy his whole life.

"That's good, I'm proud."

He simply said, jeongin started to notice the way he struggled to say everything he was feeling. Even if it came out in a small short sentence or word jeongin knew he cared.

________

Do you guys know those
Frosted sugar cookies bc they're so good