⁵⁵

Jisung watched jeongin imdetially put his phone up, as if he was being secretive about something. "Why is minho texting you?" Jisung asked, Curiously.

"Just being friendly."

"You two have never been friends."

"That's not true –" jisung just kept walking. Obviously their was something very suspicious happening between them. But jisung didn't want to believe it, why would
He do that? Jeongin wouldn't do that to him.

"Jisung are you mad? There's nothing going on between us or anything."

"Im not mad. Just a little over the edge about things."  Jisung stated. He still felt that gut feeling in his stomach, as if he was right about things. But he wanted to not believe it.

Jeongin pulled jisung in to a hug, pulling his phone out as well, opening the messages between him and minho, behind jisungs back of course, excusing it as a hug. "It's okay it'll get better I'm sure, I'll be there for you." Jeongin stared at the message that minho sent.

"Yeah I hope.. I mean I'm tired of getting hurt."

Jeongin smiled at the message,
'Could you come over later?' He broke the hug between him and jisung. Sliding the phone back in his back pocket. Staring at jisung once again.

"We aren't here to cry though, I invited you so you can have fun.. so, stop sulking and let's go." Jeongin smiled.

________

Very short!
Next chapter will be longer I swear