⁸³

"Jisung?"

Minho asked.

He waited for Jisung to stop staring at him for so long. As they were studying for a specific quiz in each of their departments, jisung bit his lip for a moment, looking back at Minho, who was wearing a muscle tank that fit him way too nicely and his Grey sweats that showed a lot of things satisfactorily.

"Yes? Sorry."

"You're helping me study, remember."

He chuckled.

"Yeah! Right, just got distracted."
Jisung grabbed minhos cards that they helped them. In 2 months, jisung realized he'd always have a particular spot for Minho, yet he also concluded that Minho would never feel the same.

He got past the feelings, keeping it on the inside and only the knowledge.

He accepted the sad faith.

"Are you thinking about dating anyone?" Minho asked Jisung as he was sorting cards back to their original spot.

"I don't know, are you?"

"Don't think so."

Minho shrugged. Jisung oddly felt relieved at that, and He didn't notice minhos eyes that seemed to pan around his body and face as he was concentrated on the cards in front of him.

"Wouldn't it be weird if we just.."

Minho paused, watching Jisung turn his head a little to give Minho the full spotlight. "Maybe, like, did it once, and it wouldn't mean anything." Jisung just looked at Minho for a moment.

"Yeah, it would be a little weird."

"Yeah, totally."

Minho said back, but the two were still looking at each other with solid eyes.

Jisung just leaned in, pressing his lips against minhos. The kiss became heated in one minute, Jisung waist being held by Minh's strong muscular arms, Jisung palms on minhos shoulder as he grinded his hips against the now erected part beneath him.

"Hey, I have a question do you —"

The voice that was speaking was soon cut off.  Jisung held back a laugh, slowly looking at felix who was standing at the door of jisungs apartment. Jisung looked down at minhos sweatpants, feeling embarrassment fill him up in a second.

"Well, I have an even better question."

Felix mumbled. He walked in thoroughly, slamming the door behind him. He crossed his arms, watching Jisung slide off minhos lap.

"I thought you two said you were done with each other and were just gonna be friends?"

"We did?"

The two said at the same time.

Minho grabbed one of Jisung plain fluffy pillows, placing it over his Gray pants.  "Whatever, I need my computer from the last time I came here, need it for a project."
Felix walked over to jisungs small coffee table, grabbing the white shiny laptop.

He awkwardly waved bye, the two shyly waving bye back to Felix who was more than annoyed to see the two like this.

"Fuck that was embarrassing."
Minho mumbled, putting his head against the wall. "Should we continue?" Jisung asked, he began to climb against minhos body, sitting In the same position as he was before.

"Maybe you should lock the door this time."

Minho tilted his head before putting his lips back against jisungs lips. The peppery kisses down jisungs neck turning him on even more.

Make up maybe?

______________

Everything in this book is getting better you guys