¹²

Jeongin Laid looking at the ceiling, he felt tears ball in his eyes. Was he ugly? Was he just not attractive? Jeongins phone buzzed. He quickly checked it, noticing a notification from felix.

Lix :
Wanna go shopping? You should get out of the house! :))

Jeongin smiled. He of course wanted to go, Felix was pretty everyone liked Felix he didn't have a bad side to him.

Jeongin sat up quickly gathering some clothes to wear Felix was of course gonna be Here a little later so it gave him time.

When Felix showed up he was almost breathtaking. He opened the door jokingly for jeongin making him giggle.

"You have alot of um things —" jeongin pointed out, looking at Felix's hickeys that covered his neck. "Hm, yeah, I know, oops." he shrugged at jeongin a small chuckle.

"It must be cool to have a boyfriend."

"he's not my boyfriend."

"Oh."

Jeongin mumbled, he was still sad about the chan situation. He wasted his time trying to beg chan back.
"You can't be sad over that jerk jeongin. There's tons of other guys that could like you, you just don't know it." Felix said.

Jeongin raised his head and frowned.

"I know someone that you might like, I can set you up on a blind date!"

"W-Whats that?"

"Well you won't know who you're going on a date with but you might like him."

Felix explained.

The two stepped out the car, Felix waiting for jeongin to go across.
"I think I know someone here that you might like, he's super handsome."

"But would he like someone like me?" Jeongin asked being dragged along by Felix to a certian store this so called handsome guy was in, jeongins heart rate began to go up when he spotted the worker of the store.

How did Felix become so confident enough to appraoch someone. Felix wasn't lying when he said that the worker was handsome. He fixed his eyes on jeongin a small smile. What was that smile?

Felix motioned for jeongin to come closer, so he did. Inching closer by seconds until he was face to face with the worker.

"This is seungmin." Felix smiled, watching the two look at eachother.
His chest nut brown hair stuck out to jeongin his slightly unbuttoned silk shirt. "Ah, I'm jeongin." Jeongin bowed at a angle and smiled back.

"Im gonna go look around—" Felix winked at jeongin,"what? Hyu—"
Felix quickly left before jeongin could beg him to come back to the store.

"Are you nervous?"

Jeongins cheeks quickly became tinted as seungmin came a little closer. "What no! I'm not used to meeting new people.." jeongin lied.
Seungmin placed his hands on the counter and tilted his head. Holy he's so attractive.

"Do you wanna eat together sometime?" He slid his phone across to jeongin, basically asking for his number. "Oh of course! When will your shift be over with?"

"You came at the perfect time, it's already done with.. I was gonna meet some of my old friends for a drink considering we're both busy and barely have time for eachother, so how about tomorrow I pick you up at 6? Hm?"

Jeongin looked down a giggle,"alright." He said, hiding his flustered face. "Cute." He heard seungmin mumbled as he grabbed his phone and began walking away.
Jeongin was still looking foreward but his heart dropped when he heard a familiar voice.

"Yah Kim seungmin."

The voice said.

Jeongin quickly turned, looking at chan.

Chans eyes looked at jeongin for a moment quickly looking him up and down before leaving with seungmin.
Why was he so well known?!

_____________

My head hurts ughh