³⁷

Felix admired hyunjins face, he was propped up next to hyunjin who was on his phone. Laying comfortably. He looked as if he was sleepy. But Felix didn't question. He instead placed a small kiss against hyunjins forehead.

Running his small fingers through the raven hairs. "You're so pretty."
Felix said, tilting his head. He was so intrigued by hyunjins visiuals. Hyunjin just pulled felixs body closer to his, his long arms wrapping around Felix's waist. His head snuggling into Felix's chest.

He didn't know why he desired felixs touch so much. He wanted to hold Felix forever. He was warm to the touch and he was soft, it was comforting, it was like the touch of his own mother when he was child.

Of course she wasn't here anymore, she didn't speak nor want to speak with hyunjin as she did before.
Calling him a dissapointment to the hwang family. His father didn't support him either, his whole family discluded him. Which is why he began to look for ways to forget about his sadness and dissapointment feelings.

"Should we go to the beach in a little bit?" Hyunjin asked, but his voice was muffled into Felix's chest.
"Sure." Felix responded, continuing to play with hyunjins hair. Hyunjin was never this soft and vulnerable with someone.

If you were able to get this side out, you'd have to be really special. Hyunjin rarely even showed his sensitive side.

Hyunjins phone began ringing, making him sigh in frustration. He detached himself slowly, reaching over to the side table where his phone was. Checking the caller ID.

It wasn't even hyunjins phone infact, it was felixs. Why was chan calling felixs phone? "It's chan." Felix just raised an eyebrow and picked it up,
Putting it to his ear.

"What does jeongin like? Does he like flowers? Food? - you're his bestfriend so I figured I should ask."

"You don't know yourself?"

"Im new to this stuff."

"He likes food, just take him out to eat, go for a walk something romantic."

"Oh okay. How's the trip going?"

Felix became silent. He didn't know what to say. I was getting wrecked.
"We're having fun so far, we're going to go the beach." Felix recalled, he sat up noticing hyunjin getting ready.

"Oh okay well I'll take jeongin out to eat then."

"Please, chan, don't hurt him like you did before." Felix begged,"im not. I figured out I may like him again, I guess I was confused because the feeling felt deeper this time than last time."

"Good, I'll ask how the date went. Bye." Felix hung up quickly, noticing hyunjin putting his shades on, and tying his hair back in a small pony tail, some of his bangs falling smoothly above his forehead.

He was wearing black shorts and a button up. "What did he want?"
Hyunjin asked,"he just wanted to know about jeongin, I'm seriously worried though."

"He might change."

"Hopefully."

Hyunjin sat on the bed, looking at Felix who was putting his clothes on as well. Hyunjin only smiled, which of course didn't go unnoticed by Felix.

"What?"

"Nothing you're just so adorable."

Felix frowned.

"I-Im not."

"You are."

Hyunjin ruffled felixs hair as he walked past to the bathroom to look at himself. He looked over at the shower, noticing how big it was.

"The showers pretty big." He pointed it out, a sly smirk when he looked back to Felix. "What are you saying?"
Felix asked,"I wanna do the shower next." Hyunjin pointed out, pointing at the shower.

"That's if you deserve it."

"I do deserve it." Hyunjin frowned.

He was right, Felix thought he deserved anything. The way he made Felix happy. He hoped this would last forever.

__________

Love song by beabadoobee is my jam