²⁶

"Why are you being like this?"

Hyunjin asked, he asked this as soon as Felix stepped in the car. He was curious as to why Felix was being so dramatic about little things. "You won't tell me who you were texting." He mumbled. Crossing his arms.

"I booked us a trip okay? It was a notification saying that the flights and everything was booked. So can you let it go?"

Felix jaw parted, he just looked at hyunjin in pure confusion. "You booked us a trip?"

"Yes but you wanted to be a brat so I couldn't keep it a suprise." Felix just frowned. "Sorry." Hyunjin stayed silent and pulled out of the driveway.
"Hyunjin.. I didn't know ~" Felix whined, giving his boyfriend the puppy eyes in return for hyunjins forgiveness.

"I was just worried you were cheating on me."

"Why would you think I would do that?"

Hyunjin tells him, sparing him a glance as he was driving. His one hand on the wheel focusing on the road. "I don't know. Just insecure."
Felix said honestly.

a look of pure confusion came onto his face. "What are you talking about?" It was hard to look at Felix while he was driving but he was definitely judging every word that Felix just said.

"I don't know.. there's just so many other people that look better than me. I just don't want you to leave me for someone else."

"Im not gonna leave you Felix, I've never felt this way about anyone. You understand that right?"

Hyunjin asked, making sure Felix understood. "I love you, alot." Hyunjin said. This nearly melted Felix when hyunjin said this. Feeling his usually hand slide to felixs thigh. Just keeping it there.

"I love you too." Felix shyly smiled. He was so curious about this trip though. Where would they be going?

"So, where exactly are we going?" Felix asked, they pulled into hyunjins house. Curious as to where hyunjin was planning on taking them. "You'll see, it's a secret." Hyunjin intertwined his hands with felixs, slowly placing his lips ontop of the soft textured hand.

"You're so beautiful y'know?"

Hyunjin mumbled, he leaned into Felix's neck. Placing a small peppery kiss,"wait til we get in the house." Felix mumbled, a giggle falling from his lips. "Why not do it here? I always wanted to try it with you here." Hyunjin looked around at the spacious car he was driving in.

Felix also admired the car as well, he wouldn't mind doing it here as well. It was risky but slightly fun. Hyunjin smirked, tilting his head, he pushed his seat back making the younger giggle. He'd pressed the auto pilot button as well to where it would just take him anywhere on the road, but of course safely.

Felix slowly leaned into hyunjins lips, placing a small peck before going in deeply. There lips moving in sink. Felixs hands sliding in hyunjins shirt. Pressing every single ab there was with his fingers, lust lingering around in the air between them.

Ring

Ring

Hyunjin mentally groaned, looking at minho who was suddenly calling him in the car. His phone was connected to the Bluetooth so it showed more bigger in the car. Felix obviously was A little annoyed.

"What do I do? I feel so guilty."

"What do you mean?"

Hyunjin was so intrigued he'd forgotten Felix was next to him.

"I just explained myself to jisung and that I was basically a fool back then and just messed with him.. and he still likes me, he looks so hurt."

Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Well, at least he got it the harsh way so he'll leave you alone."

"I guess, I just feel so bad."

"Just think of it like that."

"But what were you up to?"

"Um, I'm just with felix."

"Also, do you remember changbin? He was like sort of a dick and shit like that. He got into the college we all planned to go too."

"He's smart enough to get in?"

Hyunjin scoffed.

The name sounded familiar with felix. But he didnt want to acknowledge it to much, he couldn't take his eyes off hyunjins body and face. Hoping minho would quite literally shut up so they could continue.

"Suprisingly yeah. Don't know why he moved back."

"Hm, well. Felix and I are getting home. So we should hang up now."
Hyunjin was clearly lying. They weren't even planning on going home til they finished there session.

_________

Oh my goodness
My cramps hurt