¹¹⁴

Jeongins eyes opened, and he was sleeping on the couch. It had been a couple of days since this happened. Chan was distant. It was hurting, jeongin. He'd become a better person for Chan. Chan became a better person for him, yet they weren't working out once again.

He wanted them to he perfect. He wanted them to have no problems. Yet, he watched as Chan walked into the kitchen. His messy hair made him look even cuter than he already was.

"Hey." Jeongin smiled. He quickly stood to his feet, looking at his boyfriend. "How was your sleep?" Jeongin asked. He stopped directly in front of the man who was making coffee for himself.

"It was good." Chan responded. He said this so bland as he found a way around jeongin. "Why was it good?" Jeongin sat down beside the man. He placed his chin on top of his two hands, attempting to make Chan smile or something besides the look of pure betrayal.

"I slept alone."

"Oh," jeongin said softly,"do you like it better like that?" Jeongin asked, he hoped maybe Chan didn't mean this. Sleeping alone, the night they would sleep and cuddle together. He didn't enjoy those anymore.

"Yeah."

Jeongin just looked down, they were falling apart again.

"Do you want me to leave?"

Chan finally had the courage to look at jeongin. He wanted a break to think over his decision of stopping there what was about to be break up. What If jeongin did it again if they argued?

Like now.

What if he was tempted to do it again because Chan was ignoring him? Little thoughts like those made him go crazy.

"Yeah." Chan said honestly. He couldn't think with jeongins over thinking taking over his head.

"Okay." Jeongin said, he smiled shortly, hiding the hurt away from Chan. He stood up, slowly walking to the bathroom. If Chan was honest he hated hurting jeongin.

"I'm sorry for bothering you so early," jeongin said, he turned around mid walk to say this, he was still forcing a short smile as he always did in sad situations.

"I won't do it again."

"It's fine."

Jeongin felt his heart race with such anxiety, chan never said that. Why was he saying if now. He hated these last two days of silence and pure ignorance. He hated it.
He reached for the shower handle, looking into the reflection as he turned on the shower.