¹¹⁷

"So, why do you think you're a good fit for this job?" hyunjin asked. He looked at the man in front of him. He hadn't spoken to Felix most of the day. He was too busy catching job applications.

Not that the two speaking wasn't bad. They liked being a little distant with each other on busy days.

He could tell he made a couple of people nervous just by looking them in the eyes. Waiting for a response. The guy didn't really respond much. He'd say a short amount of words.

"Get out." Hyunjin mumbled. He wasn't trying to sound rude, but everyone that walked in here looked frightened, as if hyunjin was going to kill them one by one.

He was already stressed enough, yet he heard the door open, making him look up quickly.

He was shocked upon seeing his boyfriend's face. Feeling the stress leave him immediately, the guy in front of him could regonize the stress, leaving hyunjins body as the guy approached.

"Hey baby." Hyunjin said. He watched Felix set down some food. He clearly brought hyunjin lunch.

"Hi." Felix smiled. He didn't care if hyunjin was in the middle of an interview. "I'm gonna wait outside. You can meet me when you're done." Felix said. He trailed away, making hyunjin watch him walk away. Honestly, hyunjin didn't mind it.

"I'm sorry about that."

Hyunjin recalled, fixing his face back to the same intimate one. He tried to be professional, but it would all break when he was with Felix.

"It's okay, you two are really in love.. I can tell."

Hyunjins eyes averted up to the man when he said this. He was going through the guys resume but was obviously interrupted.

"Yeah, we are." He said simply. He didn't know why he wasn't more excited to hear this. Probably because work was his priority right now.

"You loosen up when he walks in the room, y'know he's like your ray of sunshine or something." The man pointed out. Acting out his words with his hands, chuckling about it.

The silence became awkward, noticing how hyunjin didn't even bat an eye. "You're dismissed." He said. He truthfully just wanted to see Felix. He could've cared less about the guy in front of him.

"What? The interview wasn't—"

Hyunjin stacked the papers against his wooden desk. Silencing the guy in front of him, he walked to the door, opening it really quickly, turning the corner to see the one and the only.

"Hi, do you want to eat with me?"

"Yeah, I'll need to check my schedule." Hyunjin said. He walked down the hallway with Felix. He felt sort of superior, though it was his own company.

"Jisung and minho broke up. It kind of hurt me hearing the way jisung talked about it. He didn't sound okay."

"Why did they break up?"

Hyunjin asked.

"Jisung doesn't know. He just said that minho hates him now."

Hyunjin stopped. He was a little shocked upon hearing this, minho never hated jisung. Nor planned to. Why would he suddenly do that?

"Something wrong?"

"No, I just had a thought." The two continued walking in silence, just enjoying eachothers company.

Jisung tapped on the device. He was at a coffee shop, getting coffee for himself as he didn't sleep at night lately. Which sucked. He had someone on his mind. He felt the sunlight hovering over him be taken up suddenly, which was annoying because the coffee shop was cold.

But as his eyes looked up, he felt a sense of hurt and annoyance. "What are you doing? You don't even really drink coffee." Jisung said. He quickly slid his phone and wallet in his pocket. He refused to talk to minho.

"Jisung— can you just listen to me? You've had me blocked for a whole two days. You won't let me talk."

"Why should I? I'm not Fucking listening to you."

"Jisung I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those things I just—"

"You just wanted to be a dick?" Jisung tilted his head, scoffing at minho. "No jisung, I'm just not right for you."

"Yeah clearly."

Jisung said, he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, hearing these words from minhos lips.

"You sound fucking stupid, get out of my face." Jisung said, he heard his order being called. Which was his time to go, he was glad at the timing the worker had. He was getting tired of minhos big mouth speaking to him.

No matter how much he loved minho, he had to respect himself for once.

"I know how you are." Minho said. As jisung began walking to grab the coffee, how did minho even know that jisung was here?

"You don't know shit." Jisung said. He grabbed his coffee peacefully. Completely ignoring minhos presence behind him. He thanked the worker respectfully as well before heading out of the door.