⁸⁴

Jisung put his shirt on quickly a little shy by the fact minho was watching him.

"You can leave, if you want."

Jisung said.

He figured, minho was just bored and needed some type of stress reliever, like he used too need it for.

"I wanna.. talk to you actually — lately I've been rethinking how I acted towards you and I was thinking maybe we could start over? From the beginning, I just I've done so many bad things to you, because I couldn't accept the fact I had feelings for you, I was just scared to love someone more than just sex so."

Jisung felt his heart pound with joy, listening to minho ramble.

"Yeah, we can Start over.. I'd love that." Minho stood up to his feet, pulling jisung into a hug. Gently rubbing his back and the back of his head. Placing a kiss against his neck.

"I was afraid I'd hurt you and you'd hurt me."

He said.

It truthfully wasn't an excuse for the way he acted to jisung. But it was a good enough one for him,
"It's okay, as long as we're like this now right?" Jisung laughed, breaking the hug to look at his now beautiful boy.

Hyunjin looked at the ring that was sitting in the box. He hadn't told Felix where he was specifically, he just told Felix he was going out — ring shopping to be exact.

Obviously Felix was annoyed that hyunjin didn't tell him and was being secretive.

"So, whose the lucky girl?"

The guy asked.

"Ah, it's a guy, actually, one that I love a lot." He smiled at Hyunjin sentence, pulling out the stacks of rings. "You own the company down the road, hm? That's why you're looking at the expensive ones."

"He deserves the expensive ones."
Hyunjin smiled, he picked up a silver one that matched his own that he was soon to buy. "That one would fit the both of you nicely." The salesman pointed out.

Hyunjin took the man's word and decided to buy it, the total was only a million and some other taxes. hyunjin did care about the price, but not about expensive it was.

Hyunjin gently placed the rings into the branded bag, noticing that Felix had called him a couple times. He was fucked and he knew it when he got home, but it should be okay since he did it for a good cause.

________________

Muhahahahhha