⁴⁷

Felix was sleeping on his side, looking at hyunjins room. It was just like before, comfortable, always smelled nice. Felix wished he could continue feeling this way. But he still had a question remaining, not that he cared.

Or anything.

"What are you wearing Tomorrow night?" Felix asked, he turned onto hyunjins side, looking at him with curiosity. "Don't know." Hyunjin responded,"well I'm wearing black.. so I just thought we could match, jisung texted me about the idea."

"Sure." Hyunjin responded. The two just continued to look at eachother, God why was the room becoming so hot all of a sudden? Felix just turned back around to his side. Ignoring the rising tension.

"Can I hold you? I can't really sleep unless I'm holding something." Hyunjin said. It was obviously an excuse. Felix gave him the consent. Feeling the arms of hyunjin wrapping around him, pulling him closer to him. The two were now cuddling, it wasn't awkward. It felt normal between them.

As if they were still used to it. Felix wasn't feeling very comfortable, so he turned around, suprised by how close hyunjins face was. He looked so beautiful in the pale moon light. Felix was resisting the urge to move some of the hair from hyunjins face.

Even if hyunjin cheated on him, Felix  still would do anything for hyunjin. He'd never felt a way about anyone except hyunjin.

"Is something wrong?"

Hyunjin said, his voice was husky like and his eyes were barely open.
"Nothing just go to sleep." Felix said, of course hyunjin took no time, pulling himself into Felix's chest where his arms were tightly hugging him. His head buried into Felix's chest, sleeping soundly in the warmth.

This was so calming between them.

TIME SKIP

Felix opened his eyes to hyunjin moving from him,"wake up sleeping beauty, you're gonna be late in 20 minutes." Hyunjin joked.

Felix frowned, putting the blanket back over his head. "It's the second day, don't be late." Felix removed the blanket quickly. His eyes gasping as well as him at the sight of a shirtless hyunjin standing infront of him.

"W-Why are you shirtless?"

"I mean how else am I supposed to change dont look." Hyunjin laughed,
Felix rolled his eyes and stood to his feet, looking at the clothes he wore yesterday, he'd washed them in hyunjins washer and dryer. But he couldn't exactly where the exact thing, so he decided to wear one of hyunjins hoodies as well as felixs over sized jeans and a plain pair of converses.

He would say he looked decent.

He just brushed his hair giving it small touches with the straightener.
"You didn't say anything about my hair." Hyunjin frowned. "I seen it, on your story — wait, no i..i noticed it yesterday." Felix stuttered, he unplugged the straightener quickly.

Hyunjin raised a eyebrow in confusion. "My story?" He asked,"no! Jisung showed me." Felix lied, it didn't make it any better but whatever. The two set on the road together, the car that held so many memories of quickies in back and front seat — funny right?

Felix jumped out of the seat, following behind hyunjin who caught everyone's eyes. Hyunjin was beautiful so of course. Or maybe it wasn't just that. Maybe it was the fact the two were seen together after everyone heard that hyunjin basically cheated and sold a bag to some whore.

Chan who was in the corner talking to jeongin. He seemed mildly confused as the why the two were walking together, Felix waved at jeongin.

"Do you wanna walk to class?" Felix asked, intertwining his arms with jeongins. The two walking there businesses to the classes.

"So, does he forgive you?"

"I'm sure he wants to be friends, I'm the one who messed up, I try to except that fact but everytime I see him my dick acts up." Hyunjin groaned. Chan blankly stared at him, standing in pure shock. Sometimes the things he hears that comes from his friends mouth silences him.

"Sorry." Hyunjin mumbled. "Anyways —" Chan granted. "Maybe you should discuss it with him, maybe he um also gets turned on by you.. I guess."

"Im not asking him that chan, I'll talk with him tonight maybe — jeongin and you still friends?"

"Yeah, I mean nothings changed, being friends with him is certainly better than how it was before." Chan discussed. They began walking together to class.

Seungmin, who was going to a different collage now, was focusing on his studies to become a doctor so it required alot of in and study time.
So he was rarely outside of his place.

"But yesterday night —" Chan started.

"The bells about to ring, I'll talk to you later okay?" Hyunjin said, giving a thumbs up. Chan just brushed what he was going to say away, a enthusiastic nod and smile. Watching his friend jog away.

So what exactly did happen yesterday night?

_________

Fast forward 🤪😜😱