⁵³

"Im not ignoring you jisung."

"Yes you are, you've walked past me all day, you haven't even acknowledged my existence til I pulled you in here alone."

Minho bit his lower lip and just unfaced jisung. Looking to the side, he hated looking directly into jisungs eyes. They made him almost melt.

Jisung held the sides of minhos face with a singular hand, making him face jisung. "Look at me, and tell me, I'm sick of you ignoring me." Minhos eyes widened a little. Why did the tension rise, jisung put his finger against minhos chest slowly dragging it down.

"Or should I make you tell me?"

"I-Im just confused right now.." minho said in a whisper tone.

"About what?"

Jisung asked.

"If I like you or not. When I first met you, people told me about how you were they told me you moved guy to guy all the time." Minho continued, this made jisung just let go of minho looking at him with a bit of dissapointment.

"I didn't want to be hurt because I had a interest in you, I liked you back then, but people told me about things like that. Plus, what you worked as jisung. How could I trust a guy who works like that?"

"What are you saying?"

"You were a prostitute jisung, how could I date someone like that?"
Jisung felt his eyes begin to water. He just pursed his lips and looked down. "I-I don't work like that anymore." Jisung said.

Minho noticed how jisung was acting all of a sudden. He opened his mouth to say something but he stayed silent.

"I've been through alot because of you, when have I ever treated you how you treat me, I've tried to change, which I did, for you minho — just to basically be called a slut?"

"That's not what I was saying.."

"Yes it is minho, I'm sick of liking you."

Jisung addressed, taking a breath in before he wiped his tears as well as the dried trail of them. "I've liked you for 4 years minho, and you've never gave me a chance."

"Im sorry i... just.." minho stuttered, he was lost for words.

"Please just don't speak to me, ever again." Jisung said. He was In a state of many different emotions, he felt sadness anger and so many more he couldn't even explain. He hated liking minho.

__________

OMGGG GUYS
There might be a twist of the plot