⁹⁷

"So, are you and Jeongin still not talking?" Minho asked. The question made Chan tense up, but he just shook his head. "I don't talk to him anymore."

"I thought you liked him?" Minho asked. Chan had been out of the way most of the month, not talking to anyone but Minho and Occasionally jisung from time to time. "I do, but I hurt him many times. I lied to him, used him, and there was no point in trying anymore." Minho listened.

"I'm a terrible person to Chan, but I'm still trying."

"It's different with you."

"It's not Chan. I used Jisung, too. I hurt him every day, and I still fixed it."

"But he's with someone else, someone better, and he's happy. So I'm happy."

Chan pointed out that they were at this Halloween party. Some were dressed up, like Minho, who was matching with Jisung because he brought up the idea. Chan's eyes panned around the crowded room, noticing Jeongin. He was sitting alone, most likely waiting for drinks.

He looked pretty in the angelic white he had on the little halo floating over his head with gold specs. It was cute.

He wasn't even going to attempt.
It seemed he wasn't the only one who was looking at Jeongin. As Seungmin approached, his arm gently touched Jeongin's waist, and he set the drink down for him, smiling at him.

Jeongin watched as Seungmin sat the drink down before him, smiling at him softly. Seungmin's eyes slowly panned to Chan, who was staring at Jeongin, and he was staring so hard he didn't even notice Seungmin staring at him.

He just put his hands around Jeongin's waist, his eyes looking at Jeongin again, "Sorry, I was late."
He whispered, sitting down next to him. "It's fine, I don't mind," Jeongin recalled.

"He's staring so harshly." Seungmin chuckled. "Who? - oh." Jeongin mumbled, looking at Chan across the room. "Maybe that's because you don't let me talk to him."

"Jeongin, I've already told you why. It's better for you."

"But you didn't think about how he feels."

"Why should I? He didn't think about how you felt." Jeongin just rubbed his forehead, standing up.
"I'm gonna find Felix." He said he just didn't want to talk to Seungmin.

Seungmin just answered with an okay, watching Jeongin walk away, pushing through people as he did. It was very crowded.

"Well, I'm guessing he's mad."

Chan said, looking at Seungmin, who was drinking the drink that Jeongin was initially supposed to drink, but he wasn't going to any time soon.

"Yeah."

"Well, when he's mad, he likes to be left alone," Chan said, sitting in Jeongin's place. "You haven't gotten over him?" Seungmin asked with a scoff. "He's not easy to get over, as you would understand."
Chan recalled, looking the slender man up and down, clearly saying something.

"What are you saying?"

"He cheated on you with me, yet you're still trying."

"This is why he used to act like this because you put things in his head. Yes, he did cheat, but it was because you were manipulating him into thinking he did. He needed me more than he needed you."

Chan hated how Seungmin was always right.

Chan slammed his drink down, causing bits of it to fly on the bar table. Looking into Seungmin's eyes," What?" Seungmin asked, scoffing when he looked at him-noticing how his fist balled as if he was genuinely going to do something.

"What are you gonna do?"
Seungmin provoked, the two looking each other dead in the eyes. Seungmin smirked. God, how Chan wanted to punch it so hard off of his smug face. But he felt arms drag him back, as he didn't realize he gained some attention in the crowds.

Jeongin sighed. He'd been looking for Felix for a couple of minutes now. Seriously, where was he? Hyunjin was missing, too, as he wanted to ask hyunjin where Felix could be.

Jeongin opened a random door, which was a great mistake as he found Felix. But, in a specific position, luckily, the couple had clothes on. They were just all smiley and lovely on each other; it was disgusting.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and shut the door behind him. He didn't want to be alone, so he sat on the mattress, ruining their sensually made atmosphere.

"I'm bored."

"We weren't."

Hyunjin said.

"I can tell, but Seungmin made me mad, so I have nothing to do." Felix just sat up as well, clearing his throat when he looked at hyunjin, who was giving him a look. He wanted Jeongin out.

"Maybe you should... makeup with him. He probably didn't mean to make you mad. Seungmin is a nice guy." Felix gently held jeongin's shoulders, taking him up to his feet as he walked him to the door.

"But -"

"Makeup with him, okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

Jeongin frowned as Felix pushed him outside of the door, a soft smile as he closed the door.

You could even hear the door lock.

_________________

New skz song is stuck in my head badly omg.