⁶⁰

Felix was sitting on his matress, looking at hyunjin who was doing the same. They'd been going on small dates through out the weeks, Going out for lunch. Spending the night sometimes. They didn't do anything, as they were taking it slow.

It was sometimes hard to resist Felix something but he respected the boundaries and didn't touch Felix alot when they'd be in the same bed.
Infact, he waited until Felix said he could. 

But sometimes hyunjin could get impatient. He wanted Felix for himself, he wanted to hurry up and make Felix his. But he couldn't just be selfish with his desires. So he kept a obvious distance.

"So, how far along are you?"

"Almost done."

"What part?"

Felix smiled.

"You're so nosy."

Hyunjin truly hadn't been doing nothing here. He'd been watching felix. Because Felix hadn't made hyunjin work besides giving him a couple rules.  "Im just asking." Hyunjin frowned.

Hyunjin scooted closer, to felix watching him typing in the slide show presentation. As he leaned closer to look at the computer, his hand placed itself against felixs exposed thigh. As it was a habit.

Felix just looked at him, with a stern look when he did this. Hyunjin was confused as to why Felix was sending him a glare. Until he realized. "Oh, I'm sorry." Hyunjin mumbled, he removed his hands. Putting them inbetween his legs to keep them away.

"Woah, you're so obedient."

"What?"Hyunjin asked, frowning at Felix. "I didn't even say anything to you and you did it." Felix laughed.  "Hey." Hyunjin said, still pouting. "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You don't make me uncomfortable, I don't mind you touching me, it was just funny." Hyunjin Crossed his arms, watching felix continue on the screen. Was he really that inlove? Not that it was a problem, but did Felix change him that much?

TIME SKIP

"Minho! Minho, wait can we talk?"

Jeongin sped up his jogging, stopping infront of minho. He was eager to talk to minho. "What?" Minho looked more than annoyed than anything when jeongin even breathed incorrectly.

"Im sorry, for that night, I told you to come over, I just wanted to be friends with more people. I was a loner before I met Felix and jisung and now I'm back to where I started."

Jeongin mumbled.

"What's your point?"

"Please stop speaking badly about me minho, you took a part in this too — its just unfair how people still like you but despise me. I don't want to be lonely again. I don't want to live that life, but everyone hates me, you aren't a good person minho."

"And you're telling me that why? I seriously don't have time for this."

Jeongin bit his lower lip, watching minho walk past him. He was feeling tears emerge, why was he even on campus right now? It felt like everyone was against him. It felt as if he was being stared at every step.

Jeongin felt his phone buzz through his pocket, it was chan texting him.
'Let's go get ice cream! In 12 maybe?'
His only reason to smile, his bestfriend as of now.

His motivation.

__________

Slow updates, more coming soon i promise