²⁴

Jisungs eyes parted, looking up at a ceiling. He just groaned, his head was pounding so harshly it was extremely painful. "How much did you drink last night?" A voice said to him. He nearly jumped seeing minho
Next to him, sitting in the bed, he must've brought him home.

Jisung felt his heart flutter at this, he just sat up. Minho looked so beautiful under the warm light.

"Why did you take me home?"

Jisung asked.

"Felix asked me too, because he was busy himself, he was worried, I forgot where you lived so I just took you to my place."

"Oh, Felix asked?"

Jisung felt his heart slightly Crack, he hoped maybe minho cared about him enough to get him himself.

"Yes, why did you drink so much?"

"It wasn't even alot."

"It was jisung, 3 bottles of vodka are you crazy?" He sounded like my father, he was scolding me like a child. Not alot could push me to my limits but I had nothing else to do to cope. not alot of money to pay for a therapist, plus the therapy made it worse.

"What else am I supposed to do? I can't do anything else minho."

His voice raised a little.

"If this is about me rejecting you jisung get over it. I've moved on. Stop getting so fucking sensitive with it."

Jisung stayed silent, he bit his lower lip. "But I love you minho." He was on the verge of tears, his voice coming out breathy and full of pure angst.

"But I don't love you jisung."

He brutally said.

"Why? I've changed alot, I'm not like how I was before.. if there's anything you want me to change I'll do it, for you."

"Jisung –"

"I don't understand why you don't like me, I'll fix anything you want, I'll do anything, I'll let you use me like you used to."

Minho just looked away, he didn't use his words anymore. He stood up, sliding the chair he was sitting in back, it was obvious minho was in a state of annoyance.

"Im taking you home in a couple minutes, we should get ready anyways, we're having another get together at night at the bar."

Minho put a small bottle of pills as well as some water closer to jisung. To help with the headache he was coping with.  "Why are you avoiding my words? Please respond.." jisung desperately mumbled, holding minhos wrist tightly so he couldn't move much longer.

"I don't know what to say jisung, I've told you, I want to move on and try a relationship with someone different. I don't have romantic feelings for you."

He yanked himself back. Trying to gather his own thoughts, he wanted jisung away from him at all times now, he was quick to take jisung home and watch him leave. He felt guilty about not having romantic feelings, but he couldn't force them.

TIME SKIP

Felix fixed his hair in the mirror. He was wearing, oddly short leather shorts and a nice dress shirt he was excited to go out with his friends again.

He looked behind him at hyunjin, whose hands began sneakily acting upon felixs waist. Putting his head on his shoulder. "You look so good."
Hyunjin mumbled. The two were basically matching, both wearing red and black. There styles were very similar.

"You smell good." He also muttered in felixs neck. "Thank you." Felix giggled shyly. He looked down at hyunjins phone that dinged infront of him, hyunjin imdetially grabbed his phone, away from Felix's vision.

"Who was that?"

Felix asked, watching hyunjin look down at his phone. "It's nothing."
Hyunjin recalled. "Why are you hiding it?" Felix asked. He was curious.

"It's no one I told you that."

Why was he being so secretive?

Felix watched him leave the premises of his bedroom. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his own phone,
Sliding it in the back of his pocket. He left his bedroom. He was now mad at hyunjin.

He wasn't possibly taking a liking for another guy right? A way to set the mood for tonight right? Hyunjin was already in the car, waiting for felix
To approach. When he did, he was obviously pissed.

"Are you okay?"

Hyunjin asked, he went to do his usual routine. Placing his hand on Felix's thigh, because his extra hand was annoying free.

"Don't touch me." Felix mumbled, looking out of the window. Hyunjin removed his hand, wondering what the sudden attitude was about. What did he do specifically? He kept messing up.

"What's wrong?"

"You won't tell me who texted you."

"It was just a notification baby."

"Then why did you hide it?"

"Felix, I can't tell you now, but I will."

Felix remained silent continuing to give the same look outside the window. He hated how he almost smiled and blushed at hyunjins nickname he gave Felix.

He couldn't take his own emotions seriously when hyunjin called him this.

________

I wonder what it was