⁸⁶

Hyunjin was going insane. His thumbnail was in between his teeth, tapping his foot aggressively.
Feeling his inner possessiveness rise from the deep dark places in his mind, the tattoo artist touched what hyunjin didn't like, although it was just the guys' job; he was seriously jealous.

Felix was sitting on the table on his back, scrolling on his phone as if nothing was happening. He was familiar with the guy.
Why in Felix's right mind would he get one on his thigh?

Hyunjin told Felix he had worked on his possessive feelings, but he guessed he hadn't worked on it enough, as the tattoo artist's hand was on Felix's inner thigh while the other was tracing the tattoo neatly.

"Does it hurt?"

The guy asked.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, looking in the other direction. Felix shook his head, "No, it feels fine." Was that necessary to ask? Hyunjin thought.

"I'm glad."

The guy smiled.

He smiled.

Hyunjin thought he bit his lip for a moment. It was clear the guy was almost done, finishing up the last part of the tattoo. His hands rubbed the spot with some tissue to remove the excess ink.

The two must've also been close, considering how they were speaking to each other.

Hyunjin wanted to miscue the guy for giving a final pat to Felix's thigh, "I did a good job; it looks good on you."

"Yes, it does."

Hyunjin interrupted. Looking at him with solid eyes, The guy chuckled nervously and stood up, watching Felix sit up, "So you just have not to scratch it, and make sure it doesn't touch water a lot; a couple times is okay after two days." He explains.

"Thank you, hyung."

Felix smiled. He sat up and finally stood up to his feet. Hugging the guy, 'Oh, he wants to die,' hyunjin thought, watching the artist put his hand around Felix's lower back, not touching him much but just for that moment.

"No problem." He said. Noticing Hyunjin's eyes staring so significantly at him, his arms crossed and already carrying Felix's things — like his bag.  "You paying, right?" The guy asked hyunjin, making the older nod.

Felix explained that he would Wait in the car while hyunjin paid. He's practically paying to watch the guy he was so conscious of getting touched for about 2 hours by another guy.

"To be clear, you understand I don't want your boyfriend, right? We've been classmates since high school, and we just don't hang out anymore."

He said.

"Yeah. Sorry, I just get a little possessive."

"A little? You were shooting bullets through me with your eyes."

Hyunjin blinked.

He certainly did not.

Or did he?

Hyunjin smiled a little as he handed his credit card out of his wallet, sliding it between his fingers when he turned around, going to the front where Felix was talking to the receptionist.

He looked so pretty now, even if he
was dressed in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. Anything he wore looked hot on him. The lady took the card from Hyunjin's hands, shocked at the black card hyunjin handed her.

She handled it delicately, sliding it into the card slot. "So, you two are together?" She asked, a little curious, noticing how they looked at each other from a mile away—also the expensive rings on their ring fingers.

"Yes, we are," Felix said.

He seemed proud of it as well.

Jeongin looked at Seungmin, who was working on documents, specifically charts of patients. Jeongin was sipping the freshly made coffee he did for the both of them.

He was slowly getting his life back, and Seungmin was helping him. But as time went on, he realized how Seungmin favored him, not that he had a problem with it.

Because he sort of liked it.

He told himself he wouldn't fall for any guy and work on himself. But what if he was falling for a guy who was helping him work on himself? That wasn't wrong, right? Jeongin held the mug with two hands, looking curiously at Seungmins' charts.

"So, how was your day today?"

Jeongin asked.

"Good, actually, I performed a successful surgery."

He recalled.

Jeongin didn't understand any of the medical talk that Seungmin spoke most of the time, but this time, he did—looking at Seungmins bright smile.

"Chan isn't talking to me still."

"Really?"

Seungmin asked.

As If he didn't have anything to do with it.

"Yeah, I mean he's kinda a ass, he kicked me out when I was at my lowest, it really sucked."

Seungmins phone buzzed, making him look down at the notification. It was a text from the group chat.
Including him, jeongin, Felix, hyunjin, jisung, chan and minho.
The regular friend group.

They hadn't hung out in a while.

Which is what the text was about.

Felix was organizing something for them to meet up again. Specifically at Felix's place.

"We should go!"

Jeongin said.

"We should."

Seungmin smiled, noticing jeongins happy face, he was so cute like this.

Everything was going so well.

______________

I'm hungry