Felix held in his moan as hyunjin sped up. Moving relentlessly in and out of Felix, causing small grunts and long moans. Hyunjin himself just put his hands around Felix's throat, forcing him to look into his eyes.

"You like that you fucking slut?"

Hyunjin grunted. Moving slower, in a teasing pace. He just smirked when Felix wasn't able to respond. "You want me to keep you teasing? — respond."

Felix nodded.

"I need a awsner.. yes or no."

Felix just opened his mouth holding onto the glass of the car.

"Y-Yes.. fuck!"

Felix whined.

Hyunjin enjoyed this.

He looked Felix in the eyes as he roughly did these motions. He felt a certian way when he was with felix. He didn't understand why. They both were players that happened to meet. It would never work out.

"I'm so close don't stop —" felix said softly. His voice echoing through hyunjins ears, his eyes were stunned Watchung Felix's pretty face, his lips parted, his porcelain skin, his perfect body.

Hyunjin thrusted one last time before releasing inside of felix, a small groan and his thrown back holding tightly onto Felix's waist as they came in sync.

Felix climbed off weakly and slowly, a small smile looking at hyunjin who was watching him get dressed from the other side.

"You seemed to enjoy it.."

"I did not.."

Hyunjin scoffed. He soon mocked felixs sounds, making the younger flustered as he covered hyunjins mouth. "I do not sound like that!"

"You did when I was fucki —"

Hyunjin was cut off by Felix's lips on his.

A slow but passionate kiss.

The kiss that made hyunjin fold.

Felix broke it.

"What are we?"

He asked.

Hyunjin just stared at him.

He was unable to speak. He had no more words all of a sudden. He had no type of response.

"Friends?.."

He said. Felix's small smile faded. He just nodded,pulling himself back into the chair. "Oh, okay." He looked a little uneasy. Why did he feel so hurt about it? He felt kind of a betrayed by someone he liked — no he didn't like hyunjin, hyunjin was a player, he couldn't do that.

"Why are you still here?"

Chan asked.

He looked the boy in his eyes, pure annoyance. "Well, I wanted to cheer you up." The boy said, his smile was obnoxious too. "You aren't at all, you're fucking annoying."

Jeongin pouted.

"Can I have at least one chance?"

"No, I've told you, you arent my type."

"But I like you alot!"

Jeongin said a soft smile, he was standing infront of Chan all of a sudden. "That's to bad isn't it?" Jeongin felt his heart break when chan brushed past him going to the Library exit.

"Wait hyung!"

Jeongin caught up to chan who was putting his earphones in. "God will you go away?" He grunted, jeongin shook his head a small smile. He wasn't the type to give up easily.

"Or.. we could go to a cafè and study together!"

"Or you could leave, I don't like you jeongin, I barely know you."

Jeongin just adjusted his glasses.

"Well.. you can get to know me, I'm a fun person to be around I promise."
Jeongin begged. He was so vulnerable for someone who was careless about him.

Chan just pressed the volume of his earphones. Blocking jeongins obnoxious voice out of his ears.
Jeongin just noticed this. He knew he was annoying but he liked chan.

He came to the school to see chan. Maybe he was crazy.

He would give up anything for chan.

Even if chan wouldn't do it for him.

He'd heard this about chan being a person who was heartless, it was true, from jeongins point of a view.

He tapped chans shoulder. Making him quickly take his earphone out in full frustration. He tilted his head at jeongin, giving him his full attention.

"I'll let you have sex with me."

Jeongin said.

His tone was alot softer.

Infact he was a virgin.

Chans eyes just narrowed, he just smirked a little. "Hm, you're tempting." Chan said. Jeongin just nodded, he continued looking at chan waiting for a awsner.

"Where we meeting?"

"Wh-What?"

"You said you'd let me do it, so where and when?"

Chan slowly came closer to jeongin, making the boy innocently back up to the wall. He was blushing. Really hard. Even chan just chuckled at this. He felt a certian way.

He felt loved.

At least in his eyes he did.

____________

I've decided to Make the next chapter a little bit about the new side couple because I'm like kinda running out of some ideas for the main couple..