³⁶

Felix aggressively pushes hyunjin on the bed. Climbing ontop of him quickly. Not waiting a single second, he removed his shirt unbutoning the single button of shorts. Hyunjin doing the same, while Felix, began doing hyunjins jeans for him, removing them and quite literally throwing him to the side of the hotel room.

Hyunjin bit his lower lip when his annoyingly hard erection felt the warm lips of felixs mouth against him. Slowly going to the base and using his hands as the pleasure as well.

"Oh fuck." Hyunjin muttered. Chewing at the avaliable skin.

Felix grabbed hyunjins hand, placing it ontop of his head. Letting hyunjin fuck him himself thrusting himself deeply into Felix's throat until the boy made him stop.

Felix stopped, he'd rather let hyunjin release in him. He removed his shorts from his body. Side to side motions, hyunjins eyes following every single time.

Hyunjin watched captivated by his boyfriends beauty as he slowly put two fingers in felixs mouth, letting him lube them up himself. Feeling his tongue brushing against his fingers turned him on even more.

"Fucking slut." Hyunjin muttered, giving a light smack to felixs face as he did this. Pushing his head down into the matress. Hearing the playful giggle from underneath him.

Hyunjin slowly entered a finger, curling it almost imdetially. Hearing the short gasp and felixs face fallen expression it obviously felt good. Moving them In and out until Felix was ready for a second digit.

Hearing the small whimpers that sounded like a song to hyunjins ears.
"It feels so good." Felix mumbled, his eyes closed and enjoying the ride.
He knew almost everything about Felix, every single g spot, everything.
Felix felt hyunjin going deeper, making him grab the sheet he was on.

Biting his lip so aggressively he could've drawn blood. Hyunjin moved his fingers in and out quickly, watching felix beneath. He was holding hyunjins wrist, explaining he  couldn't take mich more of the pleasure hyunjin was giving him.

"I-Im gonna cum." Felix mumbled, rolling his eyes to his head when he came against the sheets. Hyunjin pulled his fingers out, a satisfying smile. He knew that Felix wouldn't be tired after a first round of this, so he pulled Felix up.

Carrying his body somewhere.
"What are you doing?" Felix asked, noticing him open the door to the balcony area. "I've always wanted to try it." Hyunjin smirked. Felix just went with it, leaning against the railing, looking at how clear the beach looked beneath.

"What if people see?"

"Nobodies gonna see this high."

Hyunjin held Felix's waist, positioning himself. He slowly slid in making Felix's head lower, a small whimper, hyunjin put his hands against felixs back, slowly rubbing it as his hips moved forward and backwards. Getting Felix used to the size again.

He traced the lines of Felix's back, until he heard the Beautiful sounds that came from felixs mouth. The boy gripping the railing, his eyes closed, body jolting foreward at each soft thrust.

"It feels a-amazing." Felix said. Hyunjin picked up the pace, sliding himself in and out roughly. Holding onto Felix's waist to hit even deeper areas. Obviously knowing what Felix liked.

"You're so hot." Hyunjin muttered, huskily into Felix's ear. Letting it roll through his own body. "Fuck me harder, please." And with that hyunjin put his two hands on the railing, leaning forward, his hips thrusting harshly.

He was to busy distracted by his boyfriends reactions. Felixs mouth was parted, excessive noises came out, his eyes were closed. Hair running down his face as well as sweat.

Hyunjin felt as if he could cum now.
All of this taking over. He pulled Felix up, looking back at the bed.

"Lemme ride you." Felix asked, a small smirk. Hyunjin didn't say no obviously, plopping down onto the bed, letting his boyfriend slide ontop of him. His hips grinding and moving in circles. his hands on hyunjins abs.

Biting his lips and head thrown back. The sight was so erotic. Hyunjin definitely felt as if he could cum now.
"Fuck I'm so close." Hyunjin tells him. "M-Me too." Felix admits.

"S-shit!" Felix yells a little, bouncing himself up and down with the motivation of wanting to release.
Everytime he moves hyunjin would hit a extremely deep area that set him off.

Felix came, his body came with sudden twitches as well, he remained ontop of hyunjin, considering hyunjin came inside of him.

Felix slowly slid off making him bite his lip, he was breathless now. Watching his boyfriend pull him closer. Putting the blanket above them obviously.

He was so cute.

_________

Omgg