¹¹

Felix looked in the mirror. He looked tired. It was the morning after all, he was covered in marks, while hyunjin sat on the bed shirtless of course.

They were attached to eachother in a way they couldn't explain. They weren't dating. They were more than friends — they felt like more than friends.

"You wanna skip?"

"I have a test – we both do.. stupid."

Hyunjin pointed out.

He walked behind Felix. Moving him out of the way with his waist. The gentle gesture made Felix just smile to himself. 

"We can just make it up."

They gradually went closer to eachother, Felix's finger tracing on hyunjins arm. Felix leaned his head up, he wanted a kiss. But hyunjin just removed himself from felix, noticing this.

"Get ready so we aren't late."

Hyunjin spoke.

Felix felt sick to his stomach, maybe because he was hungry. But probably because he deep down liked hyunjin and knew that hyunjin didn't feel the same.

He wanted attention from hyunjin deeply. "Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked, Felix looked up from his trance, nodding to hyunjin. "Yeah, you Wanna shower with me?" Felix said.

Hyunjin just smirked.

"And do what?"

Felix put his finger on hyunjins boxer brand slowly dragging it down. "Do you need help with that?"
He whispered. "Yes." Hyunjin responded shortly.

He put his lips to felixs neck, slowly kissing the surface. "I already have enough hickeys.. I'm gonna get questioned.." Felix giggled.

"At least they're gonna know who you belong too."

Felix felt butterflies in his stomach,
He was gonna say something but hyunjins phone began ringing. Making them both stop.

Hyunjin grabbed his phone.

"Who Is it?"

"It's chan, probably asking where I am."

Hyunjin held the phone to his ear.

"Hm, yeah, I'm safe." Hyunjin mumbled to chan through the phone. It was most likely his friends.

Felix smirked as he dropped to his knees. Hyunjin quickly looked down as he felt his boxers being tooken off.

"What are you doing?.." hyunjin said looking at Felix who was looking up at him with innocent eyes. "Felix." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Im on the phone —" He also said, Felix slowly put his mouth on the tip. Watching hyunjin close his eyes putting his head to the sky. He had to bite his lip preventing from a moan.

Felix went down to the base in the most slow and painful way, making hyunjin a little impatient.

He grabbed felixs hair pushing him down and back up,"yeah I'm okay, just a little tired." Hyunjin spoke on the phone. He had to hold in his groans that he felt.

Hyunjin pulled Felix up staring at him. "You fucking brat why did you do that?" Felix giggled,"I want you.. c'mon.." Felix removed his sweatpants and t shirt, hyunjins eyes were glowing looking at Felix's body.

"Im not going easy." Hyunjin said. He bent Felix over on the counter, making him look at himself. His cheeks were bright red while his hair was a little messed up.

He put one hand on Felix's waist.
He had chan on mute but he couldn't keep it like that. Since Felix did it to him why not do it to Felix?

Hyunjin entered slowly for the first second. Before slamming, hearing the sounds of skin. "Hm fuck!" Felix moaned, he gripped the edge of the counter, he felt his legs want to give out already, the pace hyunjin went in was leg shaking anyways.

Felix was confused when hyunjin handed him the phone. "I-I.." Felix couldn't even get his words out. He put the phone to his ear.

"H-Hey.."

Felix said weakly.

"Yeah I'm — Fuck!"

Felix covered his mouth as hyunjin smacked his ass, speeding up. Felix put the phone down on mute though just to be safe. He stared back at hyunjin who was ramming himself in and out no mercy inbetween.

"Why so scared now? You did it to yourself love."

"O-Oh shut up.."

Felix grunted.

His legs were almost weak when he came, gripping the counter with every strength in his body to try and balance himself. Hyunjin pulled him to the floor back on his knees, pulling his hair back enough to expose his face, he used his own hand to cum faster wanting to do it on Felix's face like he wished.

He slowly came throwing his head back. "Why on my face you idiot?"
Hyunjin laughed looking at Felix's face. "Because, you look better like that. I don't feel like going to school I'm going back to sleep."

Felix stood up grabbing a towel where he washed his face off. Felix rolled his eyes and grabbed his clothes beginning to take a warm shower. He wasn't going as well then.

____________

Very late update omo