¹⁵

Felix looked at hyunjin across the table, he was eating soundless. They were having a date at a noodle and spicy rice cake shop. It wasn't fancy but as long as they were with eachother it was okay.

Felix giggled when hyunjin suddenly looked up. Wondering why Felix hadn't touched his food. "Is it not good? I can order you something else." He imdetially asked. "No I'm just admiring you, you look cute like this." Felix complimented.

Hyunjin scoffed at the compliment. He was clearly flustered by the remark but he sat his chopsticks down, motioning towards felixs food.

"Eat yours."

"Im going to."

Felix laughed, he reached down to his chopsticks, separating them before using them on his noodles.
His heart was bouncing everytime hyunjin would move.

He was letting his guard down.

Day by day.

Although he didn't realize it — it was obvious the more he hung out with hyunjin.

"What should we do after this?"

"We should go watch a movie at home." He said. Hyunjin nodded, agreeing the the statement. Hyunjin as well, was letting his guard slip from his stubborn personality. He swore not to love again after being so hurt for many years but Felix was showing him time by time that he was okay with letting his guard down. That it was okay to feel a certian way about him.

They finished up there noodles and began walking to the parking lot. Thanking the chef that cooked the delicious meal.

"I set jeongin up with seungmin, they hung out today. Jeongin was calling me upset about what to wear." Felix said, deciding to find something to talk about while they walked.

"Seungmin? He hasn't been in a relationship before, I'm shocked he's daring to try one."

Hyunjin recalled.

"Well the two seemed perfect for eachother so as long as jeongin is happy."

"Oh? Lix! Why are you guys here?"

Felix looked up, coming to a stop as he saw jeongin, seungmin was beside him. Jeongin looked oddly happy, something good must've happened.

"Hi jeongin, how's it going?" Felix asked a little bit of a whisper.
"It's going great.. he's really sweet."
Jeongin said, a honest and sweet smile crossing his face. The two seemed to be going to the restaurant the other two were at.

The spot was pretty popular amongst Korea. "We should go then see tomorrow." Jeongin waved, seungmin waving as well a smile to his face too. He'd never smiled like that before.

"Huh.. they're way to happy."

"I know right, seungmin rarely smiles."

Hyunjin recalled.

EARLIER

jeongin looked at the sky, looking at the many stars that were starting to appear brighter. Him and seungmin went on there 2nd dinner, seungmin always paid although jeongin insisted he should pay seungmin clearly didn't want that.

"So many."

Jeongin mumbled.

They decided to lay on the grass and relax from the tiring day.

Seungmins eyes only traveled to jeongin who was intrigued by the sparkling objects.

He had his eye on one star only.

"Mhm, there's alot." He said, captivated by jeongins beauty.
They started talking about a 2 weeks ago but they were already comfortable with eachother.

Jeongin felt the burning eyes on him, making him look over at seungmin who was already staring at him. Making the raven haired flustered. He pouted and flipped on the other side in embarrassment.

"Yah! I can't see you know."

Seungmin complained, he flipped jeongin back over to look at him. Staring at the boys round glasses and pretty facial features. He was adorable.

The two stared into eachothers eyes for a moment, feeling the tension in the air get more known. Seungmin just smiled leaning in a bit, checking the look on jeongins face when he did.

"Can I kiss you?"

He asked.

Jeongin nodded, it was a shy nod.
Feeling lips on his, the kiss they shared felt blissful. Breaking it about 5 seconds after. "Your lips are soft."
Seungmin said,"hm! Hush!" Jeongin recalled, shyly looking away.

"It's true, you look perfect."

Perfect?

Jeongin only looked at seungmin who complimented him.

He'd never been complimented before but by his own parents and family members.

Seungmin was taken back by the shocked face that was placed on jeongin. "Im sorry did that make you uncomfortable?" He asked,"no it didn't! I just have never Been complimented in that way."

"How shocking, there's alot to compliment about you." Seungmin stated. Leaving jeongin to be a smiley mess on the side. "I don't see how anyone could hurt you." It was obvious what he was taking about, and who he was calling out.

"Thank you min." Jeongin said, he felt seungmins hands against his own. The two were.. holding hands?
A romantic experience he'd been wanting to experience.

"Is this okay?" He was so gentle. With everything he did. He treated jeongin like he was a person with actual feelings — he never only wanted jeongins body. Infact he hasn't even shown sexual attraction for jeongins body, he hasn't even said anything about jeongins body.

He always asked for certian things, making sure jeongin was okay with this or that.

"Yeah it's okay." Jeongin smiled, leaning his head on seungmins shoulder. Feeling a thumb brush against the back of his hand, glancing down at seungmin who was caressing the boys hand softly.

Is this what love felt like?

___________

My goodness this made me feel single