⁹⁵

"It was his first time? Him out of everyone?"

Felix asked, looking at Jeongin with solid eyes. He seemed just as shocked. "Seungmin?" Jisung questions from the other side of the table, looking at Jeongin with the same eyes.

"He's a natural."

Felix giggled.

Making Jeongin choke on his coffee, feeling it burn on its way down as some went in his nose. Jisung's laughs weren't contained either. His laughs louder than the both of them combined.

"How is it with Minho?"

"It's good. We went on a date yesterday, he bought dinner, and we walked around — what about you, Felix?"

Jisung asked, looking at Felix, who just tensed up. "Well, hyunjins has been ignoring me for files and working for the past three days. He doesn't put down the pen. But we're adopting a child."

Jeongin gasped. "Really?" He stirred around the coffee in his cup, now truthfully invested.

"I don't think I'm ready, though, and I'm okay with kids; I just didn't have a good childhood. My parents hated the thought of me."
Felix sighed. "His sister has some issues, I'm guessing, and can't care for the baby alone, so we're gonna be the parents." He also explained, taking a sip of the mocha in his hands.

"That's a lot." Jisung answered, "You think? We'd have to buy clothes and food because we barely have anything in our fridge."

"Well, hyunjins is rich, so that's why he didn't think it through, most likely," Jeongin said. "It must be nice having a rich guy."

"Stop mentioning that he's rich."

Felix frowned.

"Just saying! He spoils you, and you're wearing a Louis Vuitton sweater right now. That's at least 600." Jisung pointed out, gently touching the sweater to prove his point. "So?" Felix said.

"You're so humble, I would scream it from the rooftops." Jeongin giggled. "Because I don't care if he has money, I just want him — you guys aren't funny." Felix frowned playfully.

"Should we go?" Jeongin suggested. They were studying for college exams to prepare well enough to pass. The three friends stood up, some packing up and others throwing the bags over their shoulders, chatting some small talk.

Jeongin eyes then slowly were brought to someone.

Chan, to be specific.

It felt like he was always where Jeongin was. Jeongin's eyes just stopped glancing around looking at Chan, who was ordering. He was still ignored. "I'll catch up later.. I have to throw something away." Jeongin lied.

He wanted to know why chan was ignoring him.

They two were good friends.

He missed being friends with chan.

Jeongin approached chan from behind, the other two leaving out of the door to their cars.

"Hey."

Jeongin said lightly.

Chan just looked back for a moment, staying silent before he finally had the courage to say something. "Hey." He responded.

"You're ignoring me, alot."

"Yeah, I'm not allowed to speak to you jeongin."

"Why not? We were good friends, you were there for me when I was going through everything, I can't repay you if you keep ignoring me."

Jeongin chuckled.

"Yeah, well, ask your boyfriend why I'm not speaking to you."
Chan threw away the paper pieces of his straw in the trashcan, taking a sip of the dull like coffee, turning around and proceeding to his own spot.

Ask my boyfriend?

Jeongin thought.

He now wondered.

What did chan mean by this?

_______________

LALALALALA
LALALALA 😜😩