⁷³

Jisung stared at himself in the mirror. Judging his every look, he was too hard on himself, as he wanted to rip every flaw off his body. He'd begun to think about things. He hated jeongin because he was jealous. He'd never be as perfect as him.

No wonder minho didn't like him.

It wasn't like jisung as in love with Minho as he was before. But he liked attention, he liked the male gaze. He liked being called pretty, and minho liked jisungs body, so he said it every second.

He remembered minhos touch,
The way minho looked at him.

Past

Minho watched jisung in the mirror, finding him attractive. Jisung wanted to talk about how he felt about certain things. It was hard to do this for him.

He never talked about his feelings
As he found it annoying,"What did you want to talk about?" He questioned.

Jisung had met minho a month ago, the two having a deep  connection, yet people told jisung to watch out for someone like minho, saying he doesn't stay as long as he flirts.

Jisung sat down on minhos bed,
Looking down to his lap, his exposed thighs  minho look there as well and back up to jisungs face.

"People tell me about you.. sometimes, and I just want to know if I can trust you."

Minho just stared at jisung when he said. He wet his lips and looked towards his side of his room.

"I didn't know you wanted anything serious."

Minho said. He seemed nervous that jisung might've thought this
He just bit his lips. Letting it go with a simple gesture, his eyes watched jisung turn back a little, looking at minho over his shoulders.

Jisung felt a little dumb. He wanted something serious with minho. But it seemed minho was a little scared for anything serious.

"Ah no!"

Jisung laughed it off, slowly landing next to minho, laying down and adjusting his hips to a more comfortable stance.

"I just was wondering."

Minho pulled jisung closer, his hands wrapping around the boys' waist gently. Or maybe minho was just using him. But jisung desired every single touch from minho. He didn't understand minho.

From the beginning, minho would act like almost strangers in public, ignoring jisungs every move.

Like today, he's walked straight past jisung, simply ignoring him. It was the first time this actually happened. Usually, minho would spare a glance or a smile.

But sadly, it gave nothing but a stare, a hard, disgusted stare.  He didn't seem to care. But jisung was afraid to bring it up, as he didn't want anything to happen between them.

But a slow burn in his heart when he turned around facing minho, he desired the same smile he was seeing now.

"Minho." Jisung said. Making the older raise his brows, giving him
The attention. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Maybe we could hang out again, but, at a restaurant, If you want?"

"I'll have to see."

Minhos' face went a little calm. He can make time for his friends, but not for me? Is what jisung thought time and time again. "It's okay if you can't, I mean.." Jisung said. He shrugged. "No, it's fine I'll have to see what me and my friends are doing."

Minho lied.

But he'd just told jisung he wasn't doing anything.

___________

Next chapter will be based in the past too :)