⁷⁶

Jeongin put the coffee lid on top of the iced Americano, handing it to Seungmin, who was now sitting in front.

"This is a cute place."

Seungmin said.

Looking at Jeongin, who only smiled at the compliment. "It doesn't pay much, but I live with Chan, so I agreed only to pay groceries and part of the rent."

"You live with him?"

"Yeah, we're just roommates — y'know I lost most of my friends? They don't speak to me."

"Why is that?" Jeongin bit his lip, looking down at his phone that was reflecting him and his thoughts. "Don't worry about it — I don't like talking about it."

"Jeongin, are you really okay? You seem uneasy all the time."

"Yeah I'm fine."

Jeongin said.

A bright, yet fake Smile.

"How is hyunjin?"

"He's okay, his vitals are stable and his heart is beating at the right range."

"How is felix?"

"He comes and sits with hyunjin, and they're like madly in love, it's disgusting to watch."Jeongin giggled. It became silent, between them, looking at jeongins face as it rested. Showing how he really felt on the inside.

"You're depressed jeongin."

Seungmin said bluntly.

"Seungmin, I'm fine, I promise —"

"Jeongin, you're hurt, sad and depressed, I'll just tell it to your face, you're not okay."

"I've done everything I good have to try and not be seungmin, I've gotten medications.. I've took rest days.. I've tried and changed, I just can't do it seungmin."

"You have to at least try.. you understand you'll have to do things you don't want.. but it helps, you being sad isn't gonna get you any further. It brings you down, so please try harder."

Jeongin just nodded. Looking over to the side at the darkness and dimmed light. "Yknow they call me a whore." Jeongin chuckled.

"I've cheated on you.. Ive slept with my ex bestfriends- ex-situationship.. just for attention because I loved a guy who gave me that type of attention."

He ranted.

"Maybe there is something wrong with me.. maybe I am the problem with everything that's going on. I can't do it anymore seungmin."

"It's not your fault.. I promise jeongin you just have to —"

"Just have to take more medication? I'm tired of this bullshit seungmin, I'm tired of my annoying therapist telling me what to do with my life, I've tried everything and I can't find anything worth being happy for anymore."

Seungmin just closed his eyes, he had a long shift before this. A sigh as he could tell how insane jeongin was turning, his emotions were raging everywhere but contained In a small container called jeongin.

It was hard to come up with anything to say. "I don't want to live anymore, Seung-min. It's hard doing this everyday seungmin."

Seungmins small pager against his belt beeped Signaling there was an emergency happening in the hospital. The pager continued to beep annoyingly until seungmin stopped it, a small swallow.

"I'll catch you tomorrow jeongin, call me if you need help, please."
Seungmin said gently, taking the coffee with him.

"Yeah, I will." Jeongin said dryly.

Giving a small wave.

It became silent again.

Leaving jeongin to smell the coffee Aromas floating in the air around him, the soft scent of life in his head.

He hated it.

_____________

Chasing that feeling by txt >>