⁷¹

Jeongin was sitting in the waiting chairs. Letting the two have there moment, he had that. But he fucked it up.

He looked up feeling someone walk by him. The tennis shoes making him look up. It was seungmin, he worked as a doctor now. Jeongin should've known the way seungmins parents were.

Jeongin stood up, lightly tapping on seungmins shoulder. A small smile when seungmin turned around, he was holding a clip board of information.

His eyes just glancing around at jeongins features.

"Why are you here?.. it's pretty late."

Seungmin said dully. Jeongins smile faded a little, noticing the attitude seungmin gave.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yeah, I mean, I gave you everything jeongin, and you cheated on me with some guy who would've never bothered to change himself for you like he said he would."

Seungmin fired. Jeongin just stayed silent. He regretted speaking to seungmin. He seemed a lot colder now.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." Jeongin looked down to the floor.
"But how are you now? You must've studied hard." He excused, following behind seungmin, seungmin opened the door to what  looked like a hospital closet.

Revealing scrubs, some needles, and some other things that are needed for his Job.

"What are you working as?"

Seungmin asked.

"I make coffees, and things like that." Jeongin responded. He gently sat down on a rolly chair while seungmin was checking his computer as it seemed.  looking at different emails for the hospital.

"Im sorry for cheating, you really did treat me the best and I fucked up. That's really my fault, but we could be friends?"

Jeongin suggested.

A soft smile, he wanted to make peice with his enemies. Jeongin waited for a response, noticing how seungmin was working.

"Yeah, sure." He said, looking at jeongin from his shoulder, but he was secretly smiling as well, jeongin could only look down.

"So why are you dressed like that?"

"Oh — I went to the club with felix, but hyunjin got into a car crash, I wanted to give them space and things like that."

Seungmin knew how jeongin felt. He knew how jeongins mind worked, considering they dated.
"You'll find someone like that jeongin, I promise it just has to be the right person."

Jeongin had no faith that he could.

He'd figured that he would remain single and lonely. Watching his friends get married, happy ever after to them.

Yet, jeongin was falling behind.
He was scared to give himself up, being used for his innocence messed him up in so many ways.
He still remembered how he felt when he got home.

He thought he'd feel good.

Feel happy.

But it was like his skin was crawling with guilt. Remembering how vulnerable he was to chans manipulation. All because he wanted to feel loved.

Past

Jeongin opened his door. Looking at himself in the mirror, his neck
Covered in marks. Chan was ignoring him now. He felt embarrassed, and he tried to convince himself that chan truly loved him, but jeongin was starting to look hope.

Jeongin sat down on the bed, staring at the unread message.
He typed once more. Everything chan said to him before he left, it hurt, it stung. But jeongin loved chan.

It took him long to realize how chan used him, for his own pleasure. He wanted something different, someone who had never experienced anything sexual with anyone, and he ruined their perspective of love.

He completely fucked jeongin up.

Leaving jeongin to blame it on himself.

_________

Sad