⁷⁸

Felix heard the door open, making him quickly look at hyunjin, who was carrying some bags. His mother, who was taking some too, looked like food ingredients.
Felix smiled as he ran to Hyunjin's arms, hugging him tightly.

Their lips touched for a split second before they broke it, becoming shy that Hyunjin's mother was there.

"If you two can wait a second, I wanna make dinner and get to know you, Felix." She said. Flashing a smile, "Mom, it's okay."
Hyunjin responded.

"C'mon, she's just being nice; I'll help," Felix said. Hyunjin never thought he'd see the day that his boyfriend would meet his mom, rather than the past when he'd have silly hookups.

His mom turned her head slightly as Felix was distracted washing vegetables.

"I love him!" She mouthed a grin.

He'd never thought he'd see the day.

Jeongin opened his shared apartment, looking at Chan, who was Lying on the couch. Jeongin bit his lip briefly, looking at Chan, who was only looking back at him. He sighs. He sounded so disappointed as if it was such an inconvenience.

"I'm sorry, I was working late. I didn't have the energy to get groceries."

"You haven't paid your share of the rent, jeongin. I can't pay it all in one bill."

"I know."

He honestly did look tired, and he sat his coat down.

"Jeongin, where the hell are you going? I'm serious, and we could lose this apartment."

"I don't have any more energy left, Chan. I'm going to bed."Chan ran His fingers through his hair, following Jeongin into his bedroom; he watched Jeongin remove his shirt, setting it in the dirty laundry near his bathroom.

Jeongin had nothing but a drained look on his face. He looked like he wasn't available anymore.

"It was me, wasn't it? I-I ruined you, right?"

Chan asked.

"I used you, and I took every sort of innocence you had by manipulating you for my pleasure." Jeongin kept his mouth quiet. "That's so fucked up."Chan chuckled. He continued to look at Jeongin's backside, noticing how unresponsive he was.

"You deserve so many apologies jeongin." Jeongin just felt hot tears stream down his face. He was looking at the pale moonlight in front of him.

"Chan, I'm taking a shower."
He ignored everything Chan said, going to his bathroom, where he continued undressing.

"Okay, call me if you need me." Chan said lightly. His throat dry and in need of something replenishing.

He hadn't realized how bad it had actually gotten.

_____________

AHHHH