¹⁰⁶

Jeongin put a card down, a small smile as he did. Knowing the evil actions he just did. He noticed the Incline of happiness he felt, looking into Chan's eyes he did this. Watching as Chan's mouth just fell a little.

"Seriously? You're doing that to me?"

"Yes." Jeongin laughed. He frowned, tilting his head as he drew the four cards from the deck. They'd been spending time with each other a lot lately. To much time. "Should I order something to eat?" Chan asked quickly, he sat his cards face down, standing on his feet. Adjusting his pajama pants.

He walked to his phone, noticing the sudden text message. It was from no other than Seungmin. Odd, seungmin never texted him.

Jeongin who was picking up the cards after a successful win against the older. A cute smile on his face. That's what he liked about jeongin, his smile, his personality that he happened to drain in high school. "You can if you want," Jeongin said, yelling a bit so Chan could hear his voice. Chan placed the phone back on the counter, completely getting rid of the message and ignoring it.

"Something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing. What do you want?"

"Hm.." jeongin hummed as he walked around the kitchen, staring at the even more muscular backside of Chan.

"What if we went for a walk to see what's outside?" Jeongin asked, Chan just looked back hearing this wonderful idea. Only smiling to see the same smile he saw in the past. The one he liked but didn't admit it.

"Okay, sure." Jeongin heard.

Felix was typing on the computer, completely ignoring the text hyunjin was watching him through the door frame.

They were alone for once, yet Felix was focusing on work. "What are you working on?" Hyunjin approached, he released his arms that were crossed together, shutting the door oddly behind them.

"Work.. missing assignments I haven't got to do." Felix was sitting crissed-crossed against the white desk chair. With his glasses sitting on his nose, he looked cute.

"Okay, and what about when you're done."

"I was gonna go to bed."

Felix said.

Hyunjin just sighed, leaning back away from Felix.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No, I just don't want to speak now."

"And why is that?"

"Because I don't want to speak."

"You're lying."

Felix immediately looked into hyunjins eyes, his eyes beginning to glare. "I'm not lying hyunjin, I'm tired, I'm doing work and taking care of the child at the same time."
Felix said.

"I do a lot more than you and I still try to make sure you're okay Felix, you haven't checked on me anytime, I've done most of the work today you're being pathetic."

"Pathetic? Are you fucking serious.." He muttered, looking away. Scoffing his emotions out before he stood up to face hyunjin.

"Do I have to say it louder, you're pathetic Felix."

"Okay, then leave me if I can't fit what you want anymore."

Hyunjin just stayed silent, noticing how Felix said this so nonchalantly, he said it as if he didn't care.

"I didn't say that Felix, you just aren't—"

"Not trying hard enough? Not good enough for you? If you want to see someone else, go for it." Hyunjin just bit his lower lip, looking at Felix who looked so sad for a moment.

"Felix.. baby." Hyunjin said softly, watching Felix get up, leaving his exact spot to go comfort the now crying child in a different room, honestly he couldn't believe that he made Felix feel that way.

He to thought he was trying hard enough for Felix.

It was clear he wasn't expressing himself well enough.