¹⁰

"Why the fuck is he here? Is he some sort of stalker?"

Chan grunted.

Looking at jeongin who looked at him for only moments. "I mean, He does like you." Chan scoffed," I told him to leave me alone.. why is he here? I'm asking him."

"Yah.. Chan, don't be a dumbass, sit down."

Hyunjin mumbled, he was drunk. He'd been at the club for about 3 hours now and so far. He'd drank 10 so far, minho only laughed at hyunjins state.

"You're so drunk!" Hyunjin squinted his eyes at Felix who was talking to some guy. The two seemed to be laughing together, why was he jealous?

"Wah, he's so pretty in the light." Hyunjin mumbled, making chan look back at hyunjin. "Who Felix?" He asked,"don't tell me you have feelings for him, he's a player hyunjin." He also said, bringing hyunjins mood down.

Hyunjin frowned.

"But he's so hot.."

"He's also a whore."

Minho said.

"Okay but he's my whore."

Hyunjin smiled, the two friends just looked at eachother shaking there heads. "Well that guy seems to be flirting with him."

"Im gonna kill him."

"Wait what? -"

Minho asked watching hyunjin stand up from his chair, taking a last gulp of achohol before walking through the crowds to find Felix.

"This isn't gonna end up well." Chan muttered to minho who just nodded at his response.

Hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair, he pulled Felix closer to him, suprising Felix completely. Before crushing his lips agianst Felix's. Felix regonized the lips from anywhere, kissing him back.

"Hm!" Felix hummed, pulling hyunjin apart from him. "What Is your deal?"
He asked.

"Hey, jerk, this is mine.."

Hyunjin slurred.

Pulling felix closer to him. The guy infront of Felix just stared in confusion. "Ah hah, I'm the only one that can make him screa-" felix covered hyunjins mouth.

"Im so sorry. He's drunk I think, I'll take care of him and then I'll come back and talk!"

Felix smiled.

He dragged hyunjin away to the rest rooms. Taking his jacket off that jisung gave him to cover up considering it became cold all of a sudden. "Lixie.." Hyunjin whined. "What?" Felix asked.

"Why does it bother me to see you with another guy."

Felix didn't respond, he opened the resting room door, even though they were used for everything but resting - hyunjin was sat down, falling back first onto the bed.

"I don't know hyunjin, you need sleep okay?"

"No, I wanna be with you.. don't leave.."

Hyunjin pulled Felix back, making him land on the bed. "Okay fine, I'm staying okay?" Felix said, a small chuckle, he wondered how jisung and jeongin were doing.

Jeongin stood up, watching chans eyes as jeongin came closer. "Hyung.. hi."

"Did you follow me here?"

"What? No.. I'm just here with jisung and felix.. they left me alone though."

"Yeah, so why are you coming to me?"

Jeongin looked at the people around him, noticing how they were either making out with someone making small talk or drinking. "I just wanna talk."

"About what? I'm listening?"

Jeongin couldn't speak all of sudden, he just stared at chan who drank some of the achohol straight from the bottle.

"Why are you so mean to me.."

Jeongin asked, his head falling.

Chan felt his heart sink when jeongin said this, why? Why did he feel bad.

"I.."

Chan said.

He just stayed silent.

He felt terrible when jeongin said that. His voice trembled when he said it to. Chans heart dropped as well.

"I just want you to love me.. what do I have to do?"

Chan just watched him break down like this.

"Nothing."

"Then why don't you love me?"

Chan just stood up, he grabbed his drink beginning to walk away he hated it. Watching chan walk away.

He felt stupid.

____________

AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ANOTHER ONE COMING SOON :))