⁸⁷

Felix placed the pizza boxes at the coffee table, and he was undeniably nervous for everyone to be together again. It had been some months since they met again.

He sat the vodka and liquor down on the floor with cups next to it.
"So we're drinking?" Hyunjin asked. He was plopping on the couch in front of the boy. He couldn't take his eyes off Felix's body, the tattoo making him look even more beautiful than he already was.

It's such a shame he won't let hyunjin touch him. Hyunjin bit his lip a little when Felix stood in front of him. "Don't look at me like that."
Felix mumbled. "Why not? You're  mine anyway." He pulled Felix closer, holding his body close, putting His hands on the sides of Felix's thighs.

"I have to get things ready," Felix giggled, sitting in Hyunjin's lap and holding his neck with his two arms, looking into Hyunjin's eyes.
"You can't keep looking at me with those eyes, and it's distracting me." Felix placed a kiss against Hyunjin's forehead, standing to his feet once more.

Hyunjin wouldn't pressure Felix into doing anything, so he just let him walk away to the island table, grabbing the dessert items.

"Do you think everyone will get along? Jeongin made up with Jisung and Seungmin, and Chan isn't coming, so Minho should be okay with Jeongin there, right?"

"Should be, why?"

"Don't know, jisung and minho started over."

"I thought Jisung and changbin were together?"

Hyunjin pointed out.

"Nope, changbin lost interest, according to Jisung, and moved to study abroad — whatever that means." He brushed some of his hair behind his ear, getting rid of the bangs that were in his face.

Hyunjin followed Felix into the kitchen, looking at him momentarily and noticing how he was so focused.

"I have a game as well, for couples, because I don't know, thought it was nice. At least I think Jeongin and Seungmin have something going on."

"You're talking fast."

Hyunjin said with a small smile.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, baby, you're just stressed," Hyunjin said the word made Felix smile a little.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes."

"What eyes?"

"Like you want to take my clothes off, hyunjin."

Felix pointed out.

Hyunjin scoffed; he'd crossed his arms a little. He didn't know his brain was projecting how his eyes looked at Felix, but whatever.

He turned his back on Felix, not looking at him, yet he could feel felixs eyes on him. As well as hear his little laugh.

Tonight would be interesting.

_____________

Ash by seventeen >>
fast pace by seventeen >>