⁵⁴

Jisung was sitting on his bed, staring at the many messages that minho sent. It was a day after the incident.
He wad sending such messages that were like 'I'm sorry, can we please talk about this?' 'Jisung I know you're reading this..' 'I didn't mean it, I really didn't my words just came out wrong.'
Jisung truly didn't want to hear it.

But the vulnerability in his heart wanted to except it so bad and go back to how things were. But Felix was already telling him to block minho and ignore him for the rest of his life. But it wasn't what jisung wanted.

Jisung just pressed the call button, of course minho awsnered almost imdetially.

"Jisung, just let me explain.. please."

"Minho I don't want to speak to you and I don't want you to speak to me.
Please leave me alone."

Jisung said quietly. He was obviously hurt as well. He felt as if minho didn't even care. Which sucked. Because jisung did.

"Jisung will you let me talk? I promise I'll —" jisung hung up. A frustrated sigh, he put his phone down. Continuing to ignore minho, he stood up to his feet walking to his closet where he looked at his different outfits.

He was gonna go clubbing with jeongin anyways.

TIME SKIP

jeongin was sitting across from jisung, as well as a few other people,
Jisung looked really out of it though. He was drinking very slowly, probably watching his amount.

The people they were sitting with were almost strangers to jisung. He didn't know what to say. All he could think about was minho.

He stood up. Explaining to jeongin he wanted to use the bathroom, but he really wanted to get away from the guy he was sitting next too, he felt like he was being stared at really hard.

He was glad that jeongin was having a good time though. He stepped in the bathroom staring at his reflection, he held the sides of the sink. Fixing his hair, he looked fine though.

"Are you okay?"

Jeongin asked, he truthfully came out of knowwhere. "Yeah I'm fine!" Jisung fake giggled, making jeongin smile. Jeongin intertwined his arms and began walking.

Jisung noticed something though, he was also confused. Jeongin had marks tracing down his neck. He tried to cover them as well.
Where did he get those from? Both him and chan. Jisung didn't take the questioning further, he just looked looked forward.

Jeongin swore he wasn't with chan anymore though. So who gave him those? He also swore to his heart they were just friends.

But jisung was curious.

"Who gave you those?"

Jeongin froze.

Looking at jisung with a small awkward smile. He shrugged.

"No one, don't worry about it."

"Cmon, I wanna know! You can't keep secrets from me."

"No really its no one jisung." Jeongin said, he sounded a little stern when he said this.

"It isn't chan is it?" Jeongin heard from jisung. "No! I've told you guys were just friends.." jeongin defended himself. Jeongins phone buzzed, making him check it in confusion, he stared in curiosity, looking over to the phone in a joking way to try and figure out if that was the person that
Jeongin was now associated.

But instead of the person jisung was
Thinking.

It was minho.

____________

Yall wanted that plot twist right