¹¹⁵

Jeongin was walking down the small pathway, chan next to him. Chan wasn't speaking much. But jeongin wanted so badly to kiss Chan, hug him, touch him in every way.

But it seemed Chan was forced to come here. They agreed to start over, redo every mistake they did. Yet Chan was only creating new ones.

It was dark with the small fairy lights around the alley way. It was perfect and romantic.

"Can you say something?"

Jeongin asked, he stepped infront of Chan. Finding no one around so now was good right?

"Like what?"

"Maybe that I look pretty, or something that doesn't make me feel like you hate me."

"Jeongin I don't hate you. I just need time to think."

"Then why didn't you tell me that? You said we were starting over and then you magically stop doing it. I know I'm a terrible person, I've done terrible things. No one likes me, my parents hate me, my friends are starting to hate me, you're starting to hate me.. I'm easy, I'll do anything for someone to love me and what minho said was probably right. So I get if you want to leave me Chan, if you don't want to start over anymore, just tell me."

Jeongin said quickly. "You're not a terrible person, jeongin.. im not leaving you, I promise I've just been in need of space. Im sorry for not telling you."

Jeongin had such a faint heart. He just bit his lip. He slowly leaned in for a hug, holding Chan for a long enough time that Chan eventually hugged back. Kissing the boy on the forehead as reassurance

"I'm sorry I keep messing up.. I'm fixing it."

"I know you are, it's okay."

Jeongin could feel chans hands falling to his waist and gently rubbing back up to his upper back. Comforting him.

Chan realized, he couldn't leave.

He realized even if jeongin did something excruciating to him that he wouldn't be able to leave.

He was losing his self respect.