¹⁰⁰

Chan was lying on his bed, looking at his ceiling. This was his karma. The only person he spoke to was minho from time to time. He stopped going to college, afraid of seeing jeongin.

He went out several times a week, But he didn't realize this might've been what he deserved for treating people. Chan was ready to leave the earth. He felt every day was a cycle of bad shit.

Jeongin had blocked him any way. He had no way of contacting the boy. But from what minho said, seungmin and jeongin were perfect for each other and only wanted each other.

He could've had jeongin if he fixed how he acted and stopped being ignorant and selfish; maybe jeongin would've been his.

He didn't know if jeongin remembered everything, but Chan certainly did. Every single bad thing he did.

PAST

Jeongin was sitting at the dinner table. It was romantic in there. The two were meeting at 6, yet it was nearly 7. Chan hasn't shown up yet. Jeongin took hours to get ready just for this treatment.

Jeongin's leg was bouncing up and down. He had terrible anxiety. He was worried about someone who probably couldn't care less about him.

Yet, Jeongin's eyes lit up when he noticed a familiar figure walk through the glass doors. It was chan. Jeongin Heart smiled with his mouth, watching Chan pull out a chair directly in front of him.

"Sorry for being late." Chan said dully. He never sounded as if he wanted to see jeongin, he only sounded interested when jeongin was naked in front of him.

"How was your day?" Jeongin smiled, watching Chan pick up the menu, staring at the different items.  "Good," Chan mumbled, flipping the page of the menu. He seemed more interested in the pages rather than jeongin.

"Honestly," Chan shut the menu.
"I don't wanna be here right now."
Jeongins face fell a little, his expressions changing. "What?"
Jeongin asked. His hands harshly gripped around his thighs, he could've sworn they started bleeding if he kept up. His teeth are sucking on his lower lip.

Chan sat back in the chair, shoving his hands in his pockets, waiting for jeongin to cry like a baby, knowing his sensitivity.

It was such a game to him, making jeongin feel like he didn't matter. He couldn't explain why bringing the younger pain was fun to him.

"You agreed to —"

"Well, now I don't want to."

Chan smiled.

"You can't just.. do this for me?"
Jeongin asked gently. "What do you mean?" Chans' eyebrows raised, a playful smile as if something was truthfully funny.
"Can you please eat with me? It won't be long," Jeongin begged, putting a curved smile on his face.

Chan sat up slowly, taking the menu. He said nothing back to jeongin. He looked at his options for real this time, noticing the good things. The two ordered food for each other, leaving it silent.

Jeongin was looking at his lap. He was practically forcing Chan to be here with him. He stared at the jeans he wore. He looked cute, as he thought. Yet, Chan hasn't said anything about it.

"How was your day?" Jeongin asked. Noticing how quiet it was, the food would be there in about 10 minutes, according to the waiter.

"It was good."

Chan said.

"What will It take?"

"What will what take?"

Chan raised an eyebrow. Looking at that same desperate look in his eyes.

"For you to like me, i try and do everything you want me to do because I thought you'd love me more."

Chan knew what jeongin was referring to. He was referring to the bored sex Chan liked. Chan let out an annoyed sigh, groaning in the process.

"Jeongin, we've been through this many times. I will never liked you
I thought you would give up by now, but you're so stubborn. Stubborn enough to not understand that I dislike you. I'm only staying here so you can stop your fucking whining — I'm not staying for this shit. I'll pay."

Chan stood up. The restaurant was kind of empty. There were only a couple of people in the corners, and the waiter was going around asking if people needed anything.

Jeongin felt his eyes fog up with water. He hated this. He looked down at his pretty outfit, watching the clear drops fall on top of his denim.

He tried so hard, his hands gripping the now-stained denim, biting his lip harshly. He felt so embarrassed. The couple people who remained in the restaurant were staring at him, probably thinking how weak the boy was.

Honestly, that night was the worst he'd ever experienced. He didn't want to try with chan anymore.
But he still had the love in his heart. He hated how he couldn't just forget about chan.

He hated that stuff.

END OF FLASHBACK